No announcement yet.

ATF Eform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lower is a lower, you're not ever going to sell it if it's stamped, so why spend money on something expensive?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      A lower is a lower, you're not ever going to sell it if it's stamped, so why spend money on something expensive?
      This was my thinking when I did my sbr. I bought two cheaper lowers from Anderson Arms for like $35 or $40. I see no reason to spend a lot of money on one.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        This was my thinking when I did my sbr. I bought two cheaper lowers from Anderson Arms for like $35 or $40. I see no reason to spend a lot of money on one.
        Originally posted by CJ View Post
        yep, that's why I grabbed a couple Aero lowers. Not the cheapest but brownell's had them and they are easy to deal with. I grabbed 2 just to spread the shipping out.

Yesterday I dropped 3 SBR Form 1s on pistol builds I already have and will drop the 4th tonight on the newest lower. I'm debating my SBS path but once I get a plan, that will be the last Form 1 for a long, long time.

I even SBR'd that all polymer .22 AR with the 4.5" barrel I built 2 years ago. I can't weight to put a stock on it!
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          yep, that's why I grabbed a couple Aero lowers. Not the cheapest but brownell's had them and they are easy to deal with. I grabbed 2 just to spread the shipping out.

Yesterday I dropped 3 SBR Form 1s on pistol builds I already have and will drop the 4th tonight on the newest lower. I'm debating my SBS path but once I get a plan, that will be the last Form 1 for a long, long time.

I even SBR'd that all polymer .22 AR with the 4.5" barrel I built 2 years ago. I can't weight to put a stock on it!
          Nice man. When is the cut off before it gets difficult? June 1?
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Nice man. When is the cut off before it gets difficult? June 1?
            July 13. But it really doesn't get that complicated unless you have a bunch of random ass people on your trust or Corp. Individual registrations got easier.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              July 13. But it really doesn't get that complicated unless you have a bunch of random ass people on your trust or Corp. Individual registrations got easier.
              My wife is on mine. If I tell her that I need for her to go to an appointment for FD258 cards even once, she is gonna give me that look of go to hell. As it stands, she is on the Trust but has no idea of the 5 suppressors and 6 SBRs that we have. She doesn't ask, and I don't tell.

Is the rule about changes in the trust within 18 months of the last approved form don't require cards mean that if I get these 3 /4forms approved without the FD258 and photos, then as long as I do the next form 1 or 4 within 18 months I am good?

Comment

My wife is on mine. If I tell her that I need for her to go to an appointment for FD258 cards even once, she is gonna give me that look of go to hell. As it stands, she is on the Trust but has no idea of the 5 suppressors and 6 SBRs that we have. She doesn't ask, and I don't tell.

Is the rule about changes in the trust within 18 months of the last approved form don't require cards mean that if I get these 3 /4forms approved without the FD258 and photos, then as long as I do the next form 1 or 4 within 18 months I am good?
                Fingerprints will have to be submitted for every purchase.

Comment

Fingerprints will have to be submitted for every purchase.
                  Hmm. Time to eject her from the Trust then. Cause I don't want to fight that battle.

Or I can snag an ink pad and some cards from work. Roll her fingers at home when she sleeps.

Now I want to find another suppressor and hit submit on June 12th.

Comment

Hmm. Time to eject her from the Trust then. Cause I don't want to fight that battle.

Or I can snag an ink pad and some cards from work. Roll her fingers at home when she sleeps.

Now I want to find another suppressor and hit submit on June 12th.
                    I do my own fingerprints. Or if I'm at the courthouse I have a bailiff do a bunch of them. They're good for a year. I generally order 20 cards every year to have fresh sets if needed.

Comment

I do my own fingerprints. Or if I'm at the courthouse I have a bailiff do a bunch of them. They're good for a year. I generally order 20 cards every year to have fresh sets if needed.
                      I got plenty of practice rolling digits in Iraq doing about 550 people for their SF85s.

Comment

I got plenty of practice rolling digits in Iraq doing about 550 people for their SF85s.
                        It's easy enough. Even know people that have cheap fingerprint scanners and them print them out on a laser jet. No issues.

Comment

Working...
                        X