Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I still think the make a game out of web cams for spotting and reporting them is a great idea.
    I don't think lack of detection has been the most problematic issue. The Minutemen worked tirelessly at this in a nonweaponized, peaceful way acting as spotters. They'd call the B.P. and the B.P. would come, detain, process, and release the foreigner, trusting him/her to come back to see a court a couple months later. This practice of catch and release made much of the spotters' hard work nil.

Why catch and release? Lack of reimbursement funds needed, wait time for the backlogged court system, which has an estimated 500,000 cases in tow. Retired federal immigration judges liken the present system to "making life and death rulings in a traffic court setting." I now feel like this is all a lot of bullshit though, because those illegals were within the initial 100 mile, 2 week instant deportation category. Oh what a tangled web they weave.

Comment

I'd rather have the government spend my money on a wall then welfare checks.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        Why catch and release?

You've got to jail them for a while. They figured out that jailing them for 8 months or longer, nearly always results in them staying home for good. They usually just can't go that long without making any money. They've got too much riding on being able to at least make what they can in mexico.

We could even make them pay for their stay, while having them work to make something or do some manner of service, to get to eat. After that, its back to ol meh he co. They apparently don't like none of that, and they don't come back once it has happened to them.

Combine that with cracking down hard on any and all businesses hiring/employing them, and wam bam... no more illegals. Like fuckin' magic.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          You've got to jail them for a while. They figured out that jailing them for 8 months or longer, nearly always results in them staying home for good. They usually just can't go that long without making any money. They've got too much riding on being able to at least make what they can in mexico.

We could even make them pay for their stay, while having them work to make something or do some manner of service, to get to eat. After that, its back to ol meh he co. They apparently don't like none of that, and they don't come back once it has happened to them.

Combine that with cracking down hard on any and all businesses hiring/employing them, and wam bam... no more illegals. Like fuckin' magic.
          Thats got to suck...to be so broke that you have to leave home, leave your family, leave your country all for lack of work, everyone's counting on you in the family, and you get thrown in jail. No wonder a guy did himself in jailhouse noose. And they say the drug lords are patriotic.

Comment

Thats got to suck...to be so broke that you have to leave home, leave your family, leave your country all for lack of work, everyone's counting on you in the family, and you get thrown in jail. No wonder a guy did himself in jailhouse noose. And they say the drug lords are patriotic.
            Not sure if serious or facetious.

If serious..... this goes for all immigrants. Regardless of what anyone's numbers may report, we have all seen the images and pictures of Syrian and North African "refugees" lined up in the thousands entering Europe. Those photos show an army of able bodied strong and healthy young men who should be defending their country(s) rather than fleeing. Instead, what the world is realizing is the proliferation of the poison known as Islam. This was no accident. Progressives and globalists must create a need for themselves. The Arab spring and removal of Sadaam, Gadaffi, Mubarak, et al were calculated measures not to spread democracy, but to create exactly what we see today.

Same goes for South American and Mexican immigrants, just a different type of poison. Instead of voting or fighting to remove the corrupt governments of Latin America that have oppressed farmers, laborers, and tradesmen, we see immigration at levels that will lead to the demise of what we know as America.

We can not continue to allow immigration at its current pace. For our sake and the rest of the world, we must have a very selective process for immigration. If we wish to continue to be of aid to those who CAN NOT help themselves, we can not continue to allow those who CHOSE not to help themselves or even worse.... those who wish to do us harm.
            Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 03-23-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

@Gasser...edIt I mean SbFordTech...it was 5 am, lol
              I completely concur with you. I was hard to read because, as you noticed, I was both serious and facetious. I truly hurt for the illegals in that they are victims of the situation (as are we....but their plight is worse in a personal/familial way..ours a progressingly worse set of national/neighborhood/lost opportunity etc-type problems.) I am being facetious in that the cartel is part of the narco-state terrorism that drives this illegal immigration-prone economy (as well as all the life/death safety issues) in the very countries ťhese Cartel assholes claim to love. They are the death of their own people! All of these detrimental forces: islam, drugs, rothschilds, dupont, soros, etc are part of the World Stage. There's no chance in Hell that Brexit and Trump 'just happened' at the exact same time. The players are all shifting and making their alliances. I can hear the gears whirring and chains locking into place. Who would see us be free? Who would see us dominated? Doubt we've ever heard their names.
              Last edited by Fastback; 03-24-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Who would see us be free?
                Donald Trump

Who would see us dominated?
                Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, John McCain, pretty much the entire democratic party.

Comment

Believe it or not I agree.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    Believe it or not I agree.
                    Let's have coffee. Well, I don't drink coffee so let's have a beer. Wait, I don't drink beer either. How about a sweet tea?

Anyone that can piss off that ss junk guy so much is ok with me

Comment

@Gasser
                      I completely concur with you. I was hard to read because, as you noticed, I was both serious and facetious. I truly hurt for the illegals in that they are victims of the situation (as are we....but their plight is worse in a personal/familial way..ours a progressingly worse set of national/neighborhood/lost opportunity etc-type problems.) I am being facetious in that the cartel is part of the narco-state terrorism that drives this illegal immigration-prone economy (as well as all the life/death safety issues) in the very countries ťhese Cartel assholes claim to love. They are the death of their own people! All of these detrimental forces: islam, drugs, rothschilds, dupont, soros, etc are part of the World Stage. There's no chance in Hell that Brexit and Trump 'just happened' at the exact same time. The players are all shifting and making their alliances. I can hear the gears whirring and chains locking into place. Who would see us be free? Who would see us dominated? Doubt we've ever heard their names.
                      They must choose. All of their problems are merely a result of their refusal to make certain choices. They must choose to sack up, and change their own countries to their liking. It is becoming clear, that they will not be had, and are not wanted here in the U.S. So what now? Its time to make a choice. Yeah its going to be hard. Life is hard. They have to wake the fuck up and realize that they need to change their own country to reflect the lifestyle that they want. If they perceive that a few politicians and their friends at the top are hoarding everything, or at least making it where they can't rise to a better situations in life, then they must choose to pull those people down and put in others that will rectify the situation. And keep those others on a very, very tight leash.

We have already done this. The american revolution is well known. If they have to do it there, then they have to do it there. No it will not be pretty. Yes it will rectify all of their problems and they wouldn't have to come here. They would then have their own illegal immigration problems to deal with. Leeching off of someone elses success (ours) is no way to improve your situation. As you can see from current events, its just going to lead you to more misery. How many of them have established some kind of better life over here, and will now have it all ripped away?

In the end we all know that it just boils down to basic psychology. They want someone else to fix their problems for them. So they come here. But that ain't how life works. Nobody can fix your problems. Only you can do that. They are only running away from their own failure/s. You can't do that. It will catch you eventually. And just look, it is.
                      Last edited by Gasser64; 03-24-2017, 03:43 AM.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        They must choose. All of their problems are merely a result of their refusal to make certain choices. They must choose to sack up, and change their own countries to their liking. It is becoming clear, that they will not be had, and are not wanted here in the U.S. So what now? Its time to make a choice. Yeah its going to be hard. Life is hard. They have to wake the fuck up and realize that they need to change their own country to reflect the lifestyle that they want. If they perceive that a few politicians and their friends at the top are hoarding everything, or at least making it where they can't rise to a better situations in life, then they must choose to pull those people down and put in others that will rectify the situation. And keep those others on a very, very tight leash.

We have already done this. The american revolution is well known. If they have to do it there, then they have to do it there. No it will not be pretty. Yes it will rectify all of their problems and they wouldn't have to come here. They would then have their own illegal immigration problems to deal with. Leeching off of someone elses success (ours) is no way to improve your situation. As you can see from current events, its just going to lead you to more misery. How many of them have established some kind of better life over here, and will now have it all ripped away?

In the end we all know that it just boils down to basic psychology. They want someone else to fix their problems for them. So they come here. But that ain't how life works. Nobody can fix your problems. Only you can do that. They are only running away from their own failure/s. You can't do that. It will catch you eventually. And just look, it is.
                        You know, now that you mention it, I think some of them are sacking up. They are willing to fight for their country. They are getting organized, creating groups of themselves. The problem is they are doing it here. And as much as I feel for them, and I genuinely do, but I get mad as fuck when La Raza types hold up signs that say 'Not my President' and 'Make America Mexico Again', and 'They Can't Deport Us All'. It's exactly the sort of shit that will win a Trump everytime. I mean how fucking arrogant is that?

More than one illegal immigrant has perpetrated a crime against my family personally, yet I choose to hold them responsible as individuals. But as this issue is en masse, they commit crime against all Americans, like some sort of trickle around fuck-u-nomics. It is a dilemma and it needs a swift end. Unfortunately, places like California are probably fucked in so much as they will never be the places of old. They will never not have been overburdened, icons decimated--a political system failed, overrun with false votes and foreign influence that does not reflect America's best interests. The wealth of the Greatest Generation is funneled away as each generation after it has less to show for even more work and higher education. Hell, my Great Grandmother raised 5 kids during the Depression, as a widow, and she was a homeowner--and she only had a 5th grade education!

But what do I know I'm just a 'racist' for having said all that.

Comment

Comment

^^ i spit beer out
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Texas firms line up to build border wall:
                              'imposing,' 18 + feet, pretty (from U.S. side)

Those proposals, fleshed out late Friday, show that early sections would ideally be 30 feet tall, but no less than 18 feet. The wall should prevent tunneling six feet deep. It must be able to withstand, for at least 30 minutes to an hour, attack by sledgehammer, pick ax, blow torch and other tools.
                              Areas for “more extensive construction” could include El Paso and the Rio Grande Valley. The barriers could be concrete. Or they could use other materials for a "see-through component." And the U.S.-facing side — but apparently not the other side — must be "aesthetically pleasing."

Comment

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/244303025-story
                                JESSUP, Md. - The father of an 18-year-old Rockville High School student charged with the rape of a fellow classmate has been arrested for being in the country illegally, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Comment

Working...
                                X