Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place local to get Receiver engraved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place local to get Receiver engraved?

like the title says, where is the best local place to take a receiver to be engraved with Trust info?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

White wing on 380.
    If your location is showing right its very close to you.

Comment

identmarking.com
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by lilvega View Post
        White wing on 380.
        If your location is showing right its very close to you.
        I forgot about white wing, have been in there a couple of times. Have you used them for engraving?
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Ident while you wait. on Tue. or Thu. Great people too. Both customers and workers and toys.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
            Ident while you wait. on Tue. or Thu. Great people too. Both customers and workers and toys.
            They have inline6's vote of approval

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
              They have inline6's vote of approval
              They certainly do not.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                I forgot about white wing, have been in there a couple of times. Have you used them for engraving?
                I did my own. I work in an Aerospace machine shop.
                I am not sure if white wing is still engraving in house or sending out. They have done both.
                Stop in after this ice thaws and give Jeremy a shout.

Comment

Shout out for Mister Guns in Plano...Got 2 lowers and an AK pistol done in about 15 mins while I waited. Has you check everything and the location you want before they burn each one. They look great and he threw one in for free!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna need 6 done as soon as I get home. I'll try ident first then white wing next.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Can anyone with engraving gear do this or do they have to have a special licence?
                      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Depends on a lot of factors. If the person who owns the gun is always on sight when the engraving happens, probably not a big deal. If the items will be left in the custody of the engraver over night or long period, probably going to need a FFL/gunsmith license (same if coming through mail).

Comment

According to Ident engraving is considered a repair and can be left with them

Comment

I use ident. When they're busy it may be a couple weeks if you drop off like I do.
                            Jon

Comment

Another vote for ident.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X