Amy Shumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy Shumer

Amy Shumer is about worthless these days it seems. She was somewhat funny, but her anti-gun stance is ridiculous. A bunch of misinformation in her skit, completely misses the point on a lot of things and the sad part is a lot of folks are going to believe it. I watched it thinking it maybe funny....was not to me at all. Did it in this forum as a focused group as opposed to the picture and video forum.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

I think anyone that looks to her for guidance probably believes a gun is some sort of a sentient being.

Comment

I have wanted to like her but really just don't enjoy her stuff at all.. Not even touching the gun material. Not sure why she seems to be blowing up so much recently..

Comment

Really wish I hadn't watched that, 4 mins of my life I'm never going to get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          I have wanted to like her but really just don't enjoy her stuff at all.. Not even touching the gun material. Not sure why she seems to be blowing up so much recently..
          I'm in the exact same boat.

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I think anyone that looks to her for guidance probably believes a gun is some sort of a sentient being.
          Can't disagree, her ignorance is pretty far out there. Even if I agree with a celebrity's opinion - I still don't care for them pushing their agenda using their popularity.

Originally posted by phaux View Post
          Really wish I hadn't watched that, 4 mins of my life I'm never going to get back.
          Yeah, sorry about that man.

Comment

$40 for a glock, I guess I could own a glock again.
            So how do you buy on the interweb's with a rap sheet?
            The gun show from an unlicensed seller I get, they could have also said from any person that want's to privately sell you one.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              $40 for a glock, I guess I could own a glock again.
              So how do you buy on the interweb's with a rap sheet?
              The gun show from an unlicensed seller I get, they could have also said from any person that want's to privately sell you one.
              but it's the big bad gun shows man! GUN SHOWS are evil and wild! All the shootouts and crime that happens there are for only the hardest of criminals.

Comment

You guys just don't get it.. You don't need all these guns to hunt. Besides, this is the 21st century.. Go buy your food like normal people. Let cops carry guns. They're here to protect us.

Just think about the kids, man.. Think about the kids.

(btw, still haven't watched the video and won't) lol

Comment

I have wanted to like her

But... why?

Comment

she's talented and funny...

but not more-so than plenty of other people

it's obvious how she got where she's at... just check the lineage

she can shove her anti-gun rhetoric up her well-used twat
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      But... why?
                      Because on the surface she seems to be a funny woman comic, which there could be more of.. Unfortunately she only seems to be funny when someone else is writing her lines.

Comment

Because on the surface she seems to be a funny woman comic, which there could be more of.. Unfortunately she only seems to be funny when someone else is writing her lines.
                        I think I just hate her because of how much she's shoved in everyone's face. Every time you turn around she's right fucking there.

Comment

I think I just hate her because of how much she's shoved in everyone's face. Every time you turn around she's right fucking there.
                          It's a pretty safe bet to hate whoever is being shoved in your face... because it's a pretty safe bet that there's a sinister agenda behind it!
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yeah, like I said above, I just don't get why she is 'doing so well'. Hopefully she will fade away soon..

Comment

behind every funny woman is a man telling her what to say
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X