No announcement yet.

Parent Co of SCT/Bully Dog fined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m guessing so, I’ve never seen any kind of counter anywhere. I’ve been into my tunes so many times over the past few years, it should have told me something by now.

Comment

Look on the bottom right of the screen. It should have a burn count.

Comment

I'm guessing if it runs out, that's when the limited access would be applied. Dunno tho

Comment

Hmmm been putting off getting the SCT with the MPT tunes due to warranty. May have to go ahead an pull the trigger

Comment

Talked to SCT this morning, if you run out of burns, just have to do an update and it will reset. I hadn’t updated mine since probably 2015 and the update was huge with lots of value files being introduced so you can pop a lot of info right in.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
              Talked to SCT this morning, if you run out of burns, just have to do an update and it will reset. I hadn’t updated mine since probably 2015 and the update was huge with lots of value files being introduced so you can pop a lot of info right in.
              They told me it would not change the parameters after updating the burn count. At least not "yet".. Most likely nothing will be changed.

Comment

Working...
              X