X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Nam Guns

Panic buying and building nam guns.

What one will end up as.

I bet you have a bunch of waffle mags don't you?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

^^^^ I have a shit to of Nam vintage 20rd mags with metal followers. Are they worth anything? They are so old that the anodizing has turned into a sort of gold color.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I bet you have a bunch of waffle mags don't you?
        I have a couple. But those are to early for these guns.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          ^^^^ I have a shit to of Nam vintage 20rd mags with metal followers. Are they worth anything? They are so old that the anodizing has turned into a sort of gold color.
          Eh, they're $10-$30 a piece.

Comment

Car15! Cheers to that
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'll even have an original moderator for the uppers. That while itself is registered as a suppressor, it makes a 11.5" sound like a 20" gun....

Comment

I'm happy for you man. Happy this is happening.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Congratulations. I want that 11.5" up top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm really pretty excited about them.

Here's what the lower upper will occasional sport.

And then here's what the inside of the original moderators look like.

Comment

I always loved those CARs.. When I was in we carried the M16A2, but I always wish we could have carried those instead. I was definitely jelly when the M4 became the standard (I was already out).

Comment

awesome, love it. Where are you finding all these proprietary parts to build these? Is that a moderator on the muzzle?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Uppers I've just had gathered for a while. 10.5" barrel is from double star. The 16"barrel that I will have cut to 11.5" is from an a2 Colt sporter I stripped a long time ago. Rest of the parts are just FA BCG and SP1 parts. The moderators are repro. Waiting on ATF to approve transfer of the original one I'm getting.

I didn't want to chop original a1 barrels because 1:12 is shit in a 10" & 11.5" barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            Uppers I've just had gathered for a while. 10.5" barrel is from double star. The 16"barrel that I will have cut to 11.5" is from an a2 Colt sporter I stripped a long time ago. Rest of the parts are just FA BCG and SP1 parts. The moderators are repro. Waiting on ATF to approve transfer of the original one I'm getting.

I didn't want to chop original a1 barrels because 1:12 is shit in a 10" & 11.5" barrel.
                            Yeah that would not be good for accuracy, hehe.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Post a picture of them with any water bottle or soda can in the picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X