Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock replacements on the cheap(sub $50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock replacements on the cheap(sub $50)

Can I get some recs on stock replacements for the fronts in a 08 Element SC? I was lookin at these as they won't require any modifications to the doors or require an aftermarket baffle due to mounting depth. They'll be run off the stock headunit and such. It's the factory stereo w/ 7 speakers.

Thanks gents!

if you aren't gonna put any power to them just go to crutchfield and buy a $50-60 pair of speakers man.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well, I've been reading there, amongst other places, and the overwhelming majority of the cheapies all say poor bottom end(nonexistent). I don't need them to be bassy, but have presence and these are what I've found thus far.

Comment

Did you end up going with the JBLs? I too would have recommended Crutchfield. Primarily, because their OutFitMyCar tool is really helpful and they usually include any additional wiring harness/adapters for free with the purchase of speakers/amp/amp interface. In addition to their customer service being top notch.

Comment

Working...
        X