• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

then there's that

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        If you paid using facebook or twitter.... neither of which I have to worry about. It’s sad they can’t rat me out to my boss; he’d probably give me a bigger year end bonus for donating.

Comment

Its not hard to make it so you're damn difficult to dox.
          WH

Comment

The President will address the Nation tmrw at 9 est. you people against securing our country against drugs human trafficking and all the other bull shit get a clue. Trump don’t give a fuck he will get it done. If you don’t like it pack your shit and gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
              The President will address the Nation tmrw at 9 est. you people against securing our country against drugs human trafficking and all the other bull shit get a clue. Trump don’t give a fuck he will get it done. If you don’t like it pack your shit and gtfo
              Wouldn't shock me if the media try to not air his address.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Yep. Those dirty fuckers would disagree with him if he said the sun was bright.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

They will and they are gonna be like uh can he really do that? Yep just did

Comment

$19.5 million as of 1/7/2019

Comment

Where can we sign up to volunteer? I need the money for the car

Comment

If they don't they could end up in an ethics/public service debacle and answering to the FCC.

Comment

Working...
                        X