No announcement yet.

What suppressor to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine is a dealer and posted a pic of some .22 cans he got in stock the other day on IG. I asked him how much they were, he said $199 for the can so I said sure why not! The process was super simple as well, sent him paypal for the can then he had me go to Silencer Shop's website and create an account, buy my stamp and a one-shot trust then went to his office to use their kiosk for fingerprints. Now I just have to wait for the stamp. All in it cost me $446 for trust, stamp, can, and tax. I too can get conjugal visits with it as he and I shoot together from time to time.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      A friend of mine is a dealer and posted a pic of some .22 cans he got in stock the other day on IG. I asked him how much they were, he said $199 for the can so I said sure why not! The process was super simple as well, sent him paypal for the can then he had me go to Silencer Shop's website and create an account, buy my stamp and a one-shot trust then went to his office to use their kiosk for fingerprints. Now I just have to wait for the stamp. All in it cost me $446 for trust, stamp, can, and tax. I too can get conjugal visits with it as he and I shoot together from time to time.
      Hope PayPal doesn't find out and ban both of you :-P

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        I need details, please. I've been seriously considering a can for a .22.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to post here for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          I need details, please. I've been seriously considering a can for a .22.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to post here for whatever reason.
          Here is what I got.

And here is who I got it from. Call and tell Kyle that Nick sent you, I think he may still have some in stock. I don't know what his normal retail prices are though, I'm told I get "friends and family" prices so normal might be a touch higher but I doubt there's much margin on these cans anyway. His office is in Plano with the kiosk so it's all super easy.

Hush Distribution, LLC

Plano, Texas

970-306-3941
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
          X