Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Sounded no more worried than as if her pizza was late. Ice cold and in control. Damned good job
    She did a great job.

The engineers saw fit to give her a second engine for thrust and a rudder pedal for yaw compensation... so no worries!

That passenger compartment must have been chaos when the decompression hit and the unlucky passenger got sucked into the window.

Southwest is digging hard into the engine maintenance logs of that aircraft right about now...

Comment

• There are pilots, and then there are Naval Aviators.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          There are pilots, and then there are Naval Aviators.
          Most people don’t realize how much casualty and disaster training goes into being in the Navy. Eventually when it really happens you learn what kind of person you are in high stress situations. I’m happy for the pilot but not really surprised. 95% of those I served was with could do their job when the SHTF. It was the other 5% that were a danger to everyone.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Most people don’t realize how much casualty and disaster training goes into being in the Navy. Eventually when it really happens you learn what kind of person you are in high stress situations. I’m happy for the pilot but not really surprised. 95% of those I served was with could do their job when the SHTF. It was the other 5% that were a danger to everyone.
              Military pilots are taught to be stoic, nothing would help a situation more than a pilot freaking the eff out. Brother in law has some stories what they put new pilots through, made me laugh my ass off.

Comment

• Yall are slippin. I'd hit it!

Nice to see Starbucks went blatantly racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Lmao! 4chan and r/The_Donald just released a Starbucks letter to its customers addressing the ads!

Comment

• That's a damn funny memo, and pretty nicely put together, but adding "Russian internet trolls" in there and pretending it's a legit Starbucks offering was a poor decision. They could have omitted that and made it seem so much more legit. They would have had to put out thousands of in store fires... Here's to hoping they still will...

Comment

• My favorite thing about the entire Starbucks episode is that it was one minority or POC descriminating against another POC. POC are the biggest racists in the country proven by behavior and blind voting tendencies. Hell they vote Bill Cosby for mayor of Philly if he ran.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        My favorite thing about the entire Starbucks episode is that it was one minority or POC descriminating against another POC. POC are the biggest racists in the country proven by behavior and blind voting tendencies. Hell they vote Bill Cosby for mayor of Philly if he ran.
                        I would vote for him too.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Lmao! 4chan and r/The_Donald just released a Starbucks letter to its customers addressing the ads!

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• So is this real or not, they are giving away free coffee?

Comment

Working...
                              X