X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NASCAR I fell in love with.

I love me some g bodies

Comment

Damn motor racing used to be so much cooler all around.

Comment

These days everything cool gets un-cool real damn fast. no matter what it is, it stays grass roots for like 5 minutes. Then its: Sponsors, name brands, pro's at the "sport" who are in it for the money fame and recognition...
        Take drone racing, skate boarding, video games, and heck even street racing.

Comment

Simpler times weren't perfect but it was fun

Comment

NASCAR has lost its way basically once Dale died. Too many rules and new packages and etc. Like this current package I don't see the point. Thought last years wasn't bad. Just had 3 guys that were really damn good.

Need to get rid of some of these 1.5 mile tracks. Hate to say it but Texas and Vegas only need 1 race. Bring back Rockingham and go have a cup race at Iowa or another short track.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I got into NASCAR by the late 80’s and was hooked. To me it went down the toilet by the time they parted ways with Winston and the other tobacco companies. After that they over complicated it.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I was also really big into MotoGP super bike racing and SCCA Trans Am series racing.
                Scott Pruitt. Tommy Kendall. And the archer brothers.

That damn glorious ALL-SPORT mustang.

where is the nearest chevron gas station
                Last edited by soap; 05-08-2019, 07:32 PM.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

When stock car racing was, real stock (looking) cars!

Comment

Never much cared for it myself. I'm the jerk who hates that there's nothing stock about a stock car. Give me Grand Am racing (factory unibodies crammed full of cage and motor) from 10 years ago. It's just more relatable than tube chassis, giant-budget stuff like NASCAR.

Comment

if it does not have a lighter in the dash it aint nascar .

Comment

National Association of Same Car Auto Racing
                        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Remember the SPEED Cup that SPEED channel put on? 99.8 percent stock cars, even had to run the OE brand and model tire.

Comment

I lost interest in NASCAR somewhere between the late 80s and when Jeff Gordon came on the scene.
                            Cale and his contemporaries made it interesting.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              NASCAR has lost its way basically once Dale died. Too many rules and new packages and etc. Like this current package I don't see the point. Thought last years wasn't bad. Just had 3 guys that were really damn good.

Need to get rid of some of these 1.5 mile tracks. Hate to say it but Texas and Vegas only need 1 race. Bring back Rockingham and go have a cup race at Iowa or another short track.
                              There was a drastic change that came about in the years after Sr. died. the '01 Daytona 500 was pretty much the last race I watched.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X