Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishing memorial day before the lake got too Krazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing memorial day before the lake got too Krazy!

Starting to get this new app worked out but one big downside is you can't overlay text in the video. I had an SD card failure so not many catches but the video is getting better.

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    Starting to get this new app worked out but one big downside is you can't overlay text in the video. I had an SD card failure so not many catches but the video is getting better.

Lake Whitney? By the way did you fuck the fish?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Possum kingdom, that last clip was me going into hells gate and naw.

Comment

Possum kingdom, that last clip was me going into hells gate and naw.
        That’s crazy like I said I’ve never fished Possum kingdom so the first thing I thought of when I saw the huge cliffs was Whitney.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          That’s crazy like I said I’ve never fished Possum kingdom so the first thing I thought of when I saw the huge cliffs was Whitney.
          Hell I don't know if there are any cliffs at Whitney anymore. Last I heard it was 20ft over full pool

Comment

Hell I don't know if there are any cliffs at Whitney anymore. Last I heard it was 20ft over full pool
            Yeah when Whitney goes over full it goes all in. I think what g yeah when Whitney goes over full it goes all. I think what like about 15 years ago I was talking to somebody roughly around that time and they said it was something like 70 feet over.
            Last edited by soap; 05-30-2019, 02:17 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

One more thing about with me now days it creeps me the fuck out. After seeing that mansion falling showing how a lot of the cliffs are weak I no longer feel safe hugging those cliffs when I’m in a boat fishing.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

There are a few houses that overhang the cliffs. One has no backyard just a badass porch that hangs over.

Comment

Speaking of fishing. I imagine tomorrow is going to interesting. No license required on June 1. Then again, I know people who don't care either way and go fishing on a regular basis. Assume it's the same for most lakes in the region. However, the fines have gotten steeper over the years, if you happen to get tagged by a Park ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    Yeah when Whitney goes over full it goes all in. I think what g yeah when Whitney goes over full it goes all. I think what like about 15 years ago I was talking to somebody roughly around that time and they said it was something like 70 feet over.
                    Not 100% sure what all this means but:

Smaller cliffs go under.
                    The bigger ones are certainly still there.
                    It's never been 70FT over regular level or anywhere close to.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      Speaking of fishing. I imagine tomorrow is going to interesting. No license required on June 1. Then again, I know people who don't care either way and go fishing on a regular basis. Assume it's the same for most lakes in the region. However, the fines have gotten steeper over the years, if you happen to get tagged by a Park ranger.
                      I'm sure there will be a ton of GW's and lake patrol out on the water busting people for undersize,over limit, or just being pricks. Last weekend lone star law was recording on PK and stayed at my buddies camp. He told them to go screw with me and my dad told him that wouldn't be a good idea cause he would probably get pissed and go to jail. Lol I said I don't mind the usual checks but when they start to get to be an asshole I get fired up and start talking shit.

Luckily I'll be at the food truck championship of Texas tomorrow in Graham and might go to the big concert after that with Randy Rodgers band and some Cole dude.

If y'all have never been it's a pretty cool event tons of food trucks with everything from BBQ to tacos to ice cream to Maine lobster I think there is over 50 trucks this year. They have a ton of events for the kids as well like face paint, game truck, rock climbing, football toss and kick, basketball, baseball and a ton of other stuff it's all FREE! all you pay for is your food at the trucks.

Comment

I'm sure there will be a ton of GW's and lake patrol out on the water busting people for undersize,over limit, or just being pricks. Last weekend lone star law was recording on PK and stayed at my buddies camp. He told them to go screw with me and my dad told him that wouldn't be a good idea cause he would probably get pissed and go to jail. Lol I said I don't mind the usual checks but when they start to get to be an asshole I get fired up and start talking shit.

Luckily I'll be at the food truck championship of Texas tomorrow in Graham and might go to the big concert after that with Randy Rodgers band and some Cole dude.

If y'all have never been it's a pretty cool event tons of food trucks with everything from BBQ to tacos to ice cream to Maine lobster I think there is over 50 trucks this year. They have a ton of events for the kids as well like face paint, game truck, rock climbing, football toss and kick, basketball, baseball and a ton of other stuff it's all FREE! all you pay for is your food at the trucks.
                        Where at??

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Thinking about ditch fishing tomorrow

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

[QUOTE=soap;1719151]Where at??[/QUOTE
                            Largest downtown square in america. The square in graham tx

Comment

Working...
                            X