No announcement yet.

Who's here from the old days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join date of 02 on this account but I was active since about 2000. Hard to believe some of us have been waiting our time here for 2+ decades

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
      I was TexasDevilDog on the old site.
      shocking.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        Join date of 02 on this account but I was active since about 2000. Hard to believe some of us have been waiting our time here for 2+ decades
        I've started looking for another car so I was remembering about the old website and thought I'd look for it again.

Comment

Wasting* I meant.

Anyone know what happened to erfan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaji View Post
            Yes, Domomite was great. Wonder what happened to that AbecX character.
            Cruz is still around, got a wife and a couple kids that keep him pretty busy I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              I came over from the Corral and lurked for a while before signing up. I was 15/16 and this place was intimidating.
              I remember talking business for a college class of yours. What year was that?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                joined in 2003/2004 pretty much just to talk shit to ubil.

miss that guy.
                That mustang shop still misses all the product he swiped as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaji View Post
                  I've started looking for another car so I was remembering about the old website and thought I'd look for it again.
                  I married Jackie rofl

2 kids

Also you suck at baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                    I married Jackie rofl

2 kids

Also you suck at baseball.
                    That’s because you like self flagelation.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      That’s because you like self flagelation.
                      Fuck you I like women 🤬

Comment

ha! you are right about that.

in addition to that, him and another dude i knew were said to have stolen a transmission from sean freese's shop. i remember when sean called me asking what the fuck and i had no idea what was going on. sucks because I think he wrote me off with those two for being pieces of shit. i always thought he was a solid dude and i was just some dumbass kid that he let hang out at his shop.

i guess looking back some of the car bros i ran with back in the day might have been real pieces of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I remember talking business for a college class of yours. What year was that?
                          2007 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            This is the forum that got me hooked on internet forums. This was my gateway drug.
                            TeamChevelle / chevelles.com was my intro to forums back in '99 or so. Fuck, forums used to be so awesome

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Hell yeah. We did a massive group photo a couple of those years too. If memory serves, the 2001 AAC shot was pretty impressive. Had the 96 in full effect. I think we did another in 03 maybe? Rolled the fastback for that one.
                              I think it was 2004.. I actually have some video I just found the other day!

Comment

Lurked here since everybody had mustangs and the ls1 scene was active with ls1.com/ls2.com, ls1tech, dfwls1, and torque central

Comment

Working...
                                X