02 GT Kill/Slaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    Your car shouldnt make much more torque If any.

My car came stock with 300trq to the fly. And I have a few little things.

What helps me most is the gears. Although my car pulled decent with 2.73s.

Other then my car just runs good, idk what to say. Stock from throttle body to the donut gasket on the headers.

And ALOT of pointless free mods.
    Reality check. Your car is not stock. I've seen stockish 5.0 fox bodies on the dyno. They put down around 195 rwhp / 2xx rwtq.

You're either withholding information about your car or not fully informed about the mods it has under the hood. Hate to be the buzzkill here.

And I don't race in Mexico, but if you want to meet up at NSD then we'll put this issue to bed. I say 2 car lengths minimum against my bolt on 2v/

Comment

• race race race..... at the track!!!!!!!
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
        race race race..... at the track!!!!!!!
        Agreed. Mexico doesn't mean shit and things can go way wrong at the track it is some what safe and u have proof of wins and losses
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
          Agreed. Mexico doesn't mean shit and things can go way wrong at the track it is some what safe and u have proof of wins and losses
          but the track is from a dig. Mike admits defeat in that catogory, and agrees that i would have him. and we have proof of who won lol, we are honest people. unless you get beat by a festiva, in that case lying is the best route.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
            Reality check. Your car is not stock. I've seen stockish 5.0 fox bodies on the dyno. They put down around 195 rwhp / 2xx rwtq.

You're either withholding information about your car or not fully informed about the mods it has under the hood. Hate to be the buzzkill here.

And I don't race in Mexico, but if you want to meet up at NSD then we'll put this issue to bed. I say 2 car lengths minimum against my bolt on 2v/
            What do you mean not stock?

It has.

Stock intake
            Stock heads
            Stock cam
            Stock rockers
            Stock rotating assembly
            Stock headers
            Stock throttle body
            Stock maf
            Stock t/b.

Thats pretty stock and not even bolt ons. So where do you come from saying it's not stock? There are several people from USAmustangs and DFWmustangs that have seen my car and will agree it's stock motor.

You're car runs in the 7s while I would not put my car any faster then an 8.7 at best.

Either way, I'm down to shake your hand and see your car run, because I think it's cool.

Btw: why would I not be honest of my mods? These are not money races, so what do I have to lose?

Tim I think you're a cool guy, so inform me on how my car, is not stock motor. Thanks.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              but the track is from a dig. Mike admits defeat in that catogory, and agrees that i would have him. and we have proof of who won lol, we are honest people. unless you get beat by a festiva, in that case lying is the best route.
              If traction on my car from a dig wasn't an issue. It would be very nice.

But I don't, so I'd loose. Haha

And I'm down for that festiva.

Comment

• It still has the stock headers? Wow!

I'd swap those out, put some ETStreets on it and yank the front sway bar to aid in dead digs :cool:

Comment

• BTW, most bone stock fox mustangs dyno at 260ish torque, and around 200hp.

Factory rated is, 225hp/300trq.

With pullies, fans, no cats, no intake box, timing adjustments, idk what my car would dyno at.

230hp, 280trq? - I need to go to a dyno day.

Comment

• Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                    It still has the stock headers? Wow!

I'd swap those out, put some ETStreets on it and yank the front sway bar to aid in dead digs :cool:
                    It only has one sway link since the cruise, so I'm thinking In just taking the bar out all together, headers are my next mod. Then some tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post

I have to agree with him, Tim. Don and I popped the hood and looked around, the car definetly looked stock. That car does come with the same amount of torque as mine, and with those gears and a driver that knows how to drive his car pretty well, as well as my car being geared badly, it is possible that he can win.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

I have to agree with him, Tim. Don and I popped the hood and looked around, the car definetly looked stock. That car does come with the same amount of torque as mine, and with those gears and a driver that knows how to drive his car pretty well, as well as my car being geared badly, it is possible that he can win.
                        His coupe is MUCH lighter than your heavy SN95 Cobra. Every 100lbs is about a tenth of a second advantage.

Comment

Let's just say there is a heads/cam/intake gutted coupe with a c4 and 373s that runs 8.8 on motor and 7.6 on a 1xx shot Here in Denton. Btw it has radials.

Since my car runs just as good on motor. It must not be stock. I hear this weekly. Haha..

I keep asking to race motor to motor. But Ive yet to get a response.

Thi

Comment

Problem with a roll is it doesn't require much talent. Down shift it to a low gear than it on whatever horn. Where as the track requires more talent. I'm not saying u guys Aden honest people u seem to be just I have known guys who will throw so much bullshit in the air about what happen. And for people like me with Mexico to far and I have a CDL I can't be getting in trouble. I would like to race u and mike at the cruise. I will probably lose but we will see. My car is mostly stock
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                              Problem with a roll is it doesn't require much talent. Down shift it to a low gear than it on whatever horn.
                              Where as the track requires more talent. I'm not saying u guys Aden honest people u seem to be just I have known guys who will throw so much bullshit in the air about what happen. And for people like me with Mexico to far and I have a CDL I can't be getting in trouble. I would like to race u and mike at the cruise. I will probably lose but we will see. My car is mostly stock
                              +1
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• It may not require talent, but it requires power.

Im not proving MY performance. I'm proving my cars performance.

But I agree, the track is what matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X