No announcement yet.

Where do you workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I workout at intensity training systems in the SW fort worth area. Check them out at www.intensitytrainingsystems.com

Comment

I'm looking for a place in the Richardson area. I went to check out the rec center here and it was shit. There's an LA Fitness not that far away, but they were trying to sell me all sorts of crap and I honestly just want a place to where I can walk in, bang out my workout, and be left alone.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Fittness Connection in Arlington $10. a month. It does get crowded in the evenings (5-8)

Comment

It used to be Gold's but it's now Max Fitness, on the corner of Del Paso and Gateway Park Blvd. Look me up if you're ever in the area looking for a spotter.

I've still got my all club membership to 24 Hour Fitness as well, for when I travel or come home for vacation.

Comment

I work out with weights.because when people ask me if I want to work out, I say "wait".
            (At home)
            .....bro....

Comment

Crossfit Pantego.

Comment

Lifetime Fitness Plano
                sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Home mostly otherwise, where ever I can do push ups and dips.

Comment

Snap fitness... They're small but there is never anyone in there at the times I go. Not many here in DFW yet but the couple I've been to have all brand new equipment and it's true 24 hrs. I pay 45 for me and my wife.
                    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Cooper Fitness in Craig Ranch for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        It used to be Gold's but it's now Max Fitness, on the corner of Del Paso and Gateway Park Blvd. Look me up if you're ever in the area looking for a spotter.

I've still got my all club membership to 24 Hour Fitness as well, for when I travel or come home for vacation.
                        Funny to see this thread bumped, I just bought a house in Antelope (Sacramento suburb), and 24 Hour Fitness is a mile down the road, so I'm back here semi-permanently.

Comment

Ignite Fitnez...it's a privately owned gym in Austin just South of Downtown. It's fucking awesome. Quit the Crossfit Box when I moved a couple of months ago and this place has literally everything I need to continue doing crossfit for a fraction of the cost.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Fitness Now in NRH
                            It's $10 a month has everything i need.

Comment

I've had to get pretty creative while on the road. I keep a resistance band in my bag and if I drive I bring a pair of 30lb dumbbells. Try to always stay at a hotel with a cardio room. Supplements are another story though. Other than a small bottle of creatine I've got to get my protein the old fashion way through meals.
                              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

I have dumbbell sets in my office from 10lb to 55lb. I also have an old bench that we found and cleaned up. There is a gym tent about 75yrds away but it doesn't offer much more than what I can do in my office. I keep begging them for a lat pull down and/or a cable machine. Since we just closed a big gym on base, maybe they will re-purpose some of that stuff to us.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X