I did a thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    pretty much half what my 15 cost me new. the 16 has 19k miles on it and looks and smells like brand new.
    OK I'm not going go back thru 3 years of threads to see what you paid for your '15. What's the big secret? There are some here looking for used Mustangs, tell us what you paid, we just want the info to gauge what the market is bringing.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      OK I'm not going go back thru 3 years of threads to see what you paid for your '15. What's the big secret? There are some here looking for used Mustangs, tell us what you paid, we just want the info to gauge what the market is bringing.
      Some people don't like to talk about that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I searched, it was about tree fiddy

Comment

Well, I searched and came up with about 9.

Comment

I paid alot for the first one, I paid half alot for the second one. I'm happy with the deal I got but some might think I got ripped off. Honestly I'm not a big fan of my talking about my finances with people. I get it from my dad, who I later found out made a shit ton of money. but anyway, what ever, it was 26k.

Comment

That's a great price. Especially when the 18's are going for $50k. Even a stripped down model is a little under $40k.
              Rafa is looking to get one if he hasn't pulled the trigger already, he's been real quiet for several days.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

finally got around to seeing both cars in the daylight. Man I'm happy with my driveway these days. Now I have two things to do. First clean out the garage (buick and ranger) so I can put these inside. And second finally clean the hell out of my driveway from all my leaky as hoopties.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

finally got around to seeing both cars in the daylight. Man I'm happy with my driveway these days. Now I have two things to do. First clean out the garage (buick and ranger) so I can put these inside. And second finally clean the hell out of my driveway from all my leaky as hoopties.
                    I was just going to say, how can you be happy with the driveway with all of those stains all over it!

But I know the feeling. I wasn't complaining when I finally sold my Bronco with the leaky rear main seal and was able to clean my driveway!

Comment

Working...
                    X