Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Care to take a quick survey and help me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done

Comment

done

Comment

I. Want. My. Damn. Participation. Trophy.

Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Done

Comment

Gotcha homie.

And yay me for keeping that bell curve in check.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Done. Hey you know there would be some outliers so the Rodney statement can be in good humor.

I guess you should have asked your average salary the past 5 years, some people probably were making $250k+ and are now making under $100k. I know we have some guys that went from $500k+ to $80k

Comment

And anyone else think someone is looking for their next career?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  If it's worth a shit ill send you a copy.

No, please just be honest about it.

And whoever answered as a 55+ yr old black woman making $250k+, and whose occupation is taking care of Rodney... Fuck off.

Are you saying it should be much,much more than that to take care of Rodney?

CN

Comment

Care to take a quick survey and help me out?

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                    And anyone else think someone is looking for their next career?

Well, he is currently in between opportunities...

Not saying that the survey isn't legit (already did the one on FB), but everything's a potential lead or learning experience until he lands the next gig.

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                          Done! I'd be interested in a link to the paper when it's done, if that's possible. Especially when dealing with mental states in the industry during the downfall the past 2 years.

Just finished it - 54 pages. I'll email it if you're still interested in reading it. Here's the general idea:

Research Abstract
                          We aim to explore the nature of both optimism and happiness as they relate to industry stability. Happiness is an attitude that is traditionally identified by contentment and feelings of life, and optimism is a mood that is related to the future and one’s level of expectation about that life. We investigate whether the energy industry and its current state, meaning whether that industry is in a “boom” or “bust”, has a direct effect on one’s level of optimism and happiness. A survey was generated to capture relevant data from employees who work both internal and external of the energy industry. Responses on the topics of happiness, positive optimism, negative optimism, and quality of life were collected and analyzed. The collected results support the hypothesis that employment in the energy industry does have a direct effect on one’s level of optimism, however the data does not conclude that happiness is driven by energy industry employment.

Comment

No red text, no care!
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Just finished it - 54 pages. I'll email it if you're still interested in reading it. Here's the general idea:
                              I'll PM you my email address. Funny enough, I got a call last Tuesday, starting Jan. 3rd, I'll be running our Midland office. We are expecting enough work for 15 survey crews by June. I hate Midland, but I haven't found anywhere in the DFW area to jump to, so it looks like I'll be running between there and Scurry on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by 46tbird View Post
                                no red text, no care!
                                boom!
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X