No announcement yet.

102.1 is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only 97.1 could get those boring ass fuckers off and play some music.

When 96.5 closed while I was in Florida, they had "Hey Jude" on loop where he screams at the end. Then it went to a spanish channel....

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
      Bo and Jim are on 92.5, not 97.1.
      When 96.5 closed while I was in Florida, they had "Hey Jude" on loop where he screams at the end. Then it went to a spanish channel....
      That's exactly what we need, another hip-hop or r&b station, or Tejano music.
      sigpic

Comment

If I listen to any radio stations it's The Ticket or ESPN or The Fan. Rest of the time it's my USB drive loaded up, or Google Play streaming

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Bo and Jim are on 92.5, not 97.1.
          Yeah but 97.1 is infested with that no talent assclown Russ Martin
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
            Cool story bro!
            sigpic

Comment

The last time they shut down the eagle they played the song "I'm on a Mexican radio" on loop for at least 3 days

Comment

meh. if I ever have the radio on that doesnt have one of the streaming apps, it's 92.5 or 100.3.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  True story bro!
                  Fixed.

Comment

Only reason I knew that it was shutting down is I am driving my neices Corolla this week (finding any problems with it before I deliver it to her). Otherwise in my normal car its 24/7 Pandora over Bluetooth. OTA Radio needs to die, particularly ClearChannel. 1 song, 52 commercials...seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      Fixed.

Russ Martin makes way too much money so sit around talking about stupid pointless shit in the radio while drinking whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                        Russ Martin makes way too much money so sit around talking about stupid pointless shit in the radio while drinking whiskey.
                        I can't stand that idiot in the background that serves as a live human laugh-track. Earning your living having to laugh at that hack must be the last step before cleaning your mouth out with a revolver....
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          I can't stand that idiot in the background that serves as a live human laugh-track. Earning your living having to laugh at that hack must be the last step before cleaning your mouth out with a revolver....
                          Yep. It's either dead air, or incoherent babbling with that chode laughing.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I already mourned Q102, I'm good. I was a 94.5the edge listener, too.

Comment

Damn I thought it was an extended remix. I hear it's gonna become QSVO,all awesome,all the time
                              Last edited by orphan Shelby; 11-17-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

the morning show was pulled off the air a few days ago and they apologized for something that was said by one of the DJ's

Comment

Working...
                                X