Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of any gamerooms or parlors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of any gamerooms or parlors?

I know this is a long shot but do any of you guys know of any active gamerooms or parlors? They are where people go to play games and win money. Sweepstakes, 8 liners, stuff like that.

My company is pushing these new fish games on us, and is asking me to find locations, but I have no idea wtf they would be here in DFW.

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    I know this is a long shot but do any of you guys know of any active gamerooms or parlors? They are where people go to play games and win money. Sweepstakes, 8 liners, stuff like that.

My company is pushing these new fish games on us, and is asking me to find locations, but I have no idea wtf they would be here in DFW.
    Check your local VFW and American Legion Posts. Hell for that matter I see people playing 8 liners in gas stations on my way to work at 6am. Now that's a damn addiction.

Comment

They usually call themselves cybercafes, the last one I remember seeing was in Haltom City right around where 28th St and Haltom Road merge. I'm sure there are probably still a few in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
        Check your local VFW and American Legion Posts. Hell for that matter I see people playing 8 liners in gas stations on my way to work at 6am. Now that's a damn addiction.
        Yeah these things are huge so most gas stations wont work. Yeah I'll see about getting to the VFW's and American Legions.

Comment

If you're up for the drive, there are a few 8 liner places around cedar creek lake in the Seven Point's area. There are two bars in Gun Barrel, Rita's and Walkers, they both have 4-5 machines, and cash poker a few nights a week.

Comment

Anyone know of any active massage parlors?
            WH

Comment

Little Saigon part of Haltom City.

They will cut you.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Keeneland and loop 12, shady ass place
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                X