Sore neck muscle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore neck muscle??

For the past several days, I've had this muscle or tendon just to the side of my esophagus that runs down to my sternum. A quick google shows it's the sternohyoid muscle. When I raise my chin up, it sticks out like a hard vein.

Anyone ever had this? I have a dr. appointment on Friday but not knowing is really starting to mess with me.

Yes, the board is getting old.

Sounds like Texas Rat Cancer

Just messin with you...I'm sure its nothing. Good thing you're seeing a doctor so you will know for sure.

Comment

Try sucking less dick.

serious note, hope you get it worked out

Comment

do you need a doctor!?

Comment

How old are you? Do you smoke? Difficulty swallowing? You need a CT scan and upper GI series. Hope it's not cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            How old are you? Do you smoke? Difficulty swallowing? You need a CT scan and upper GI series. Hope it's not cancer.
            Welp, now you gave him sleeping problems
            2012 GT500

Comment

What does that cost? The scan and whatever, I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                do you need a doctor!?
                I have an appointment Friday morning. It's a new family practitioner though so we'll see where that leads. Do you have a recommendation?

43, non smoker, no issues swallowing or turning my head. It's only felt when I stretch my neck up as if I were looking at the ceiling. The wife was feeling my lymph nodes and said that the left side (same as this muscle) feels a little larger than the other side. I took 800 mg of motrin last night just in case is just an inflamed muscle tissue but it didn't change anything. If he doesn't mention a CT scan, I'll mention it to him.

I'm fairly healthy...not that cancer cares about that. No meds, just a couple of weekly supplements.

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Welp, now you gave him sleeping problems
                Believe me... this has been on the back of my mind for almost a week.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  I have an appointment Friday morning. It's a new family practitioner though so we'll see where that leads. Do you have a recommendation?
                  you better go even dr. dave scared the shit out of me!

Comment

LoL...it's probably strep with lymphadenopathy. Good luck with that NP. My experience is most of them are overconfident yet incompetent. Now I know a few that are solid, but ZERO of them work in a primary care clinic.

Comment

Comment

Blowjobs....stop giving blowjobs...

Comment

lmao... hey butter cup...yours didn't reach that far

Comment

All this talk about pains, gout & politics... man this place has changed!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              All this talk about pains, gout & politics... man this place has changed!
                              We aren't 23 anymore. Everyone has grown up and gotten older...

Comment

Working...
                              X