• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Groverat
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      RIP Groverat
      Wut? Other than his lack of presence for years? Something happen?

Comment

RIP Groverat

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Wut? Other than his lack of presence for years? Something happen?
        Yeah, Wtf?

Comment

RIP Groverat
          Please tell me you're kidding.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Think he said that because some of us have faster internet then him.

Comment

• Finally something decent from TWC in SA...

This is over Wifi with stuff in the back ground going. Desktop logged 33x/24 this afternoon... Pretty happy with it so far, won't enjoy it long though.

Comment

• uverse just came out today around 1 to install gigapower. I went from 6mb download and 2 mb upload to

I am wondering everytime i go to speedtest it puts me in Georgia and i have to select Georgetown and run test. Any reason why?

Please clue me in why the download speed is at 788 and not closer to 1gig? I was kind of expecting what my upload speed is for my download.

Comment

• thank god for the government making our internet faster!
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
                    uverse just came out today around 1 to install gigapower. I went from 6mb download and 2 mb upload to

I am wondering everytime i go to speedtest it puts me in Georgia and i have to select Georgetown and run test. Any reason why?

Please clue me in why the download speed is at 788 and not closer to 1gig? I was kind of expecting what my upload speed is for my download.
                    Shit happens, that speed is still amazing, the server you were pulling the data from may not have been able to provide you 1Gbps of service.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
                        I depends on how many people were using that card at that specific time you ran the test. They put up to 25 lines per card which gets a full 1 gig. If 5 houses are doing stuff at the same time you'll see lower like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          I depends on how many people were using that card at that specific time you ran the test. They put up to 25 lines per card which gets a full 1 gig. If 5 houses are doing stuff at the same time you'll see lower like that.
                          Ahhh ok thank you sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            Shit happens, that speed is still amazing, the server you were pulling the data from may not have been able to provide you 1Gbps of service.
                            But I want FASSSSSSSSSSSSTER!

Comment

• Moving on up in Gainesville TX
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I have ATT uverse (blows by the way) and am paying for 20mb upload. I have been running very slow to load pages, download files, and upload attachments.

When I called ATT they did a bunch of BS and had me check my speed at their site, www.att.com/speedtest. Every time I ran the test on their site, I was getting what I should. But If I run the test on another site, it varies every other test. From 2.5mb to the 20mb or so I should be seeing. What would cause this?

It is doing it on all devices and is random. My computer is from 2014, has never had any music, movies, pictures, or other files saved to it. It has an i7 with 1TB hard drive that is and always has been 90% or more free.

Comment

Working...
                                X