When you live in the artic circle, half a watermelon cost $37.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you live in the artic circle, half a watermelon cost $37.00

I just shipped 4 cell phone charging stations to there... cost them $4,000. Should be there in 3 weeks or so....

Comment

haha

Comment

You guys remember a couple of years ago the airline shows on discovery. Flying Wild Alaska and Ice Pilots. I was always amazed at the costs to get goods delivered up there. I guess it's good that Alaska pays out the ravage our land stipend.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I just shipped 4 cell phone charging stations to there... cost them $4,000. Should be there in 3 weeks or so....
          Like the big mama-jamma rapid charge floor units you see at the airport or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Like the big mama-jamma rapid charge floor units you see at the airport or something?

4 of those to be exact. There are no delivery companies there that can handle the " final mile " so the customer is going to have to figure out how to pick them up from our carrier.

Comment

its pretty amazing in our world that you can get an avacado and fresh cut watermelon in Alaska.

Comment

https://www.solidsignal.com/pview.as...hoCkAwQAvD_BwE

4 of those to be exact. There are no delivery companies there that can handle the " final mile " so the customer is going to have to figure out how to pick them up from our carrier.
                Haha, ok, that's what I figured they had to be..

Comment

Big deal; I just paid 8 bucks a pound for cherries last night.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

One better i took three 6*8 trailers from denton to cleveland, boost mobile paid me 1950 plus fuel surcharge. LOL l000 lbs pulled 10 11 mpg driving like i stole it. Not bad for 17 hr drive, almost svo money

Comment

Working...
                    X