Excel to PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel to PDF

Is there an easy way to change Excel spreadsheets to a PDF?

I have some checklists that are set up in Excel for work. Which is fine, If I wanted to print them off for each house and keep track of them.

I would much rather convert them to PDF. The only active cells that I would need on the PDF would be a column where activities could be marked as complete.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

CutePDF allows you to create PDF files from any printable document, save PDF forms using Acrobat Reader, make PDF booklet, impose, rearrange pages and much more.

Use it as a printer...

Comment

I prefer:

http://www.primopdf.com/

Comment

Can't you just save as PDF?

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          Can't you just save as PDF?
          He still wants to be able to edit it digitally, but not in Excel, presumably.

Adobe Acrobat is the only way I know how to do it off-hand, but I'm certain there are other tools out there for it, and likely some for free.

Just google it.. It's called a Fillable PDF. Or the links already given may have the option.

Comment

That's what I get for not reading the whole post.

OP - do you have Adobe Pro?

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-...pdf-forms.html

I have not tried this - I just did a quick Google search because I'm such a nice guy:

https://smallpdf.com/excel-to-pdf

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              That's what I get for not reading the whole post.
              Same here... lol

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                Is there an easy way to change Excel spreadsheets to a PDF?

I have some checklists that are set up in Excel for work. Which is fine, If I wanted to print them off for each house and keep track of them.

I would much rather convert them to PDF. The only active cells that I would need on the PDF would be a column where activities could be marked as complete.
                Russell, if you can't get what you need done, send it to me. I'll convert it for you and set it up.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  Russell, if you can't get what you need done, send it to me. I'll convert it for you and set it up.
                  Thank you. I have them converted. I'll send them over to you tomorrow. I'm having trouble with the editor. There are quite a few sheets, however it is merely a single row that I need set up as a single click check mark type deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X