X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    location at 67 and Cockrell Hill.
    I see the problem.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      I was happy eating Panchos when I was a kid...then when I turned 16 I applied for the brand new Duncanville (actually Dallas) location at 67 and Cockrell Hill. I worked for Panchos for exactly 3 hours....the things I saw in that kitchen...the roaches crawling up and down the walls in the kitchen...the roaches crawling across the food prep tables......the horridly dirty plates and silverware that were being sent out to the tables after being rinsed off....not even cleaned....I almost puked watching the cooks preparing the food with roaches crawling all over them and the food they were making. I've never stepped foot into another one and never will. I actually cannot believe that Panchos still exists.
      Hey GTFO with that shit. Don't ruin our fond memories of gluttony. Your going to have us looking around while eating.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I wonder if they one off 360 in Arlington is still around?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I used to tear up the one in the Grove when I was younger. Reminds me of Tres Hombres.

Comment

We would time our parts runs from Greenville to SpeedTek or Performance so that we could eat lunch or dinner at Ponchos. Then we'd go back home and take a nap on the cool concrete garage floor before resuming wrenching.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              What did your asshole do to you?
              Originally posted by BradM View Post
              You don't wanna know!
              Did you lose something up there that just won't come out?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                Did you lose something up there that just won't come out?
                his guinea pig
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Back when I was little my parents would take us to the one on Buckner. Back in the late 80’s/90’s when Pleasant grove had nothing but old white people living there. And I couldn’t stand that shit hole. Even back then I thought it was the dirtiest place ever saw. the Bonanza steakhouse across the street was definitely my favorite in that area during those times.

Now days my chill spot is twin peaks That 29° beer spoiled me. The bar at Bennigan’s was my best chill. And if I wanted to eat they had pretty damn good food too.

Btw if you go to ponchos make sure you have a “poop knife”
                  Last edited by soap; 01-16-2018, 05:24 PM.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My family from New york would come down to Texas once a year in the summer for about a week or two. All they wanted to eat was Panchos... they thought it was the best shit ever.

Comment

I grew up near the one at Oates and Gus Thomason and probably ate there once a month as a kid.. I pretty much hated Mexican food until I quit eating there and now it’s one of my favorites!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        I wonder if they one off 360 in Arlington is still around?
                        Nope. It closed down sometime in the past year or two. I never understood why anyone would go to that location when Mariano's was 75 yards away.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Nope. It closed down sometime in the past year or two. I never understood why anyone would go to that location when Mariano's was 75 yards away.
                          One of my favorite places. The whole enchilada or fajita blast, and since they invented the frozen margarita maybe one of those.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            One of my favorite places. The whole enchilada or fajita blast, and since they invented the frozen margarita maybe one of those.
                            And it's at least 1million times better than Panchos.

Comment

The bestest TexMex fare I ever had in Tejas was at the probably now-defunct Kelly Island in San Antonio on Cupples Road. Only open until about 3:00 PM (or 1500 for the Air Force peeps that used to be nearby) The "I" and the "S" had fallen off the sign by the road and that place will forever be referred to as Kelly Land.

Pancho's cuisine to me was always like a cheap bargain basement version of El Chico. That raising the flag was great though!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                                My family from New york would come down to Texas once a year in the summer for about a week or two. All they wanted to eat was Pancho's... they thought it was the best shit ever.
                                My Family from Michigan would come to visit and it was the same, we always took anyone who visited to Pancho's and they thought it was awesome.

Also we used to fill the soapapillas with beans and rice then pour in hot sauce, that's the business.
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X