Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
    Rachel you look great, quit downplaying your results. Set a goal, find the tools you need to achieve it, follow through and you will get there.
    I'm working on it now..

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
      I'm working on it now..
      your hair in one of those pictures tripped me out for a second till my brain processed what was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        your hair in one of those pictures tripped me out for a second till my brain processed what was going on.
        LOL!!! I forgot to crop the picture..

Comment

I'm working on it now..
          So what's the goal?

Comment

So what's the goal?
            What we've been texting about and I want to lose a few inches by Christmas.. And then go from there(competition )

Comment

What we've been texting about and I want to lose a few inches by Christmas.. And then go from there(competition )
              You should quantify how many inches and from where, i.e., 1 inch from waist, 1 from hips

The BEST way to get here, is register for one the minute it opens. Your motivation will skyrocket! This week, with my competition (and my unreadiness) on the horizon I have been deserving my PWO meals! After you spend the $ on the entry fee you won't want it to be wasted!

Comment

• Closing in on a long standing goal of being sub 200 lbs (204 this am)

This was last march or so I believe (240 ish, but at one point was 255)

This was me this week before training.

Have a new goal of 185 and then maybe a bulk up or lean out more. Want to hit 185 first which may be slightly difficult on my frame.

Comment

You should quantify how many inches and from where, i.e., 1 inch from waist, 1 from hips

The BEST way to get here, is register for one the minute it opens. Your motivation will skyrocket! This week, with my competition (and my unreadiness) on the horizon I have been deserving my PWO meals! After you spend the $ on the entry fee you won't want it to be wasted!
                  I'd like to lose:
                  1" off my arms
                  1-2" off my waist
                  2-3" off my hips(If I lose more,I'll be fine with that.)
                  2-3" off my thighs

Comment

• Looking good, Rach. Losing weight is one thing but it's hard for women to get tone! That's a shitload of work, keep it up!
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I'm not sure how you get these good cell pics, but my iPhone doesn't seem to get the same quality as KT.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        I'm not sure how you get these good cell pics, but my iPhone doesn't seem to get the same quality as KT.

Because you're flailing like Sloth from the Goonies and taking a pic?

"Gggllaaaarbbbllrrrarrgggghhhlarghhh!!!!"
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Well, I guess I'm not used to taking pics of myself like all of you narcisstic fools!!!!

Comment

• Oh boy....

Comment

• Getting up for an ab circuit in the am before work...

15 Burpies
                              Hand to Toe Contralateral
                              bicycle abs with straight legs
                              decline russian twists with 10 lbs
                              knee tuck crunches
                              stability ball step offs
                              hanging leg raises
                              wood chops

Rest 60 sec. repeat for 30 minutes - shoot me now!

Comment

• Leg day tomorrow. :0

Comment

Working...
                                X