X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenville dealership shooting

Hear about this?

I'm surprised it wasn't posted.

Two bounty hunters and the fugitive they were looking for died in a shootout Tuesday evening at a Greenville auto dealership, officials say.

And here is a video

I was posting from a phone and didn't realize the first link had the video as well.

Comment

I'm curious if one of the bounty hunters jackasses shot their partner or if the guy they were trying to capture got the both of them.

Comment

That was stupid.

Comment

Yeah I hope their lives were worth what that man owed....dumb-ass decision by the BH's!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

tough guys ..dead guys

Comment

Yup, three dumb fucks met in Greenville Texas on Tuesday.

From what I saw in the video on my big screen, they (bh's) pulled their guns on the perp, when he pulled his gun they tried to bum rush him and the perp went into Barney Fife mode fumbling the gun, he gained control and shot the fat guy first and then they all shot each other Resovoir Dog style.
              As soon as that fucker went for his gun they should have shot his ass.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That put a lot of people in danger who luckily weren't hurt.

Comment

The main guy that owned the PI business trained my FIL, MIL, SIL, and BIL in 'oil field security' so they could man a well site down south near Laredo.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

do bounty hunters go through any sort of formal training?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      do bounty hunters go through any sort of formal training?
                      I read somewhere that one of the BH's involved was retired LE, but I don't know the answer to your question.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I just cant figure out how they think its okay to go to a dealership with people standing everywhere and have a shootout. They couldn't catch him out in the parking lot or something? Complete fucking morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          I just cant figure out how they think its okay to go to a dealership with people standing everywhere and have a shootout. They couldn't catch him out in the parking lot or something? Complete fucking morons.
                          Probably bounty hunters working for a dumb boss like Janet Reno. This went down like a Waco job.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

stolen from a user on my main site.

Bounty hunters are constitutionally allowed

Bounty hunters have free rein in pursuing their quarry because constitutional restrictions are only binding on state actors—persons who are employed by and work for a unit of local, state, or municipal government. The Bill of Rights does not apply to bounty hunters because they are private actors, employed by the bondsman, who is a private businessperson. Because they are acting in a private occupational capacity, manhunters can question snared bail jumpers without Mirandizing them. Coerced incriminating statements they obtain from fugitives are even admissible in court.

Constitutional constraints, however, do apply to bounty hunters whenever they are legally deemed to be acting as state actors, thereby triggering Fourth and Fifth Amendment limitations on how the trackers do their job. The guiding principle for ascertaining when bounty hunters are acting as an instrument of the state, established by the Supreme Court in Lugar v. Edmondson, 457 U.S. 922 (1982), is whether they received “significant aid” from or “acted together” with law enforcement officers. Bounty hunters, and bondsmen, are most likely to lose their private actor status (a) if the police join forces with bounty hunters in making a warrantless home entry, house search, or in subduing the fugitive; and (b) if the trackers are working under the express direction, supervision, instigation, or at the behest of the police.

Don't phuck with the dog - he bites
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

^^^ saying that to say, had they not died, they would have likely still been charged with murder, or negligent homicide.

no more shit posting til monday i swear, so tell the other characters to back off too!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X