Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Is there a link between anti depressants and mass murders and suicides? This seems to happen way too often now. What’s the real problem?

Its pretty well known that they off themselves, not everyone else.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      He purchased them because he was mad that Trump won before Trump won?
      Exactly he also got top-secret clearance because his dad was on FBI's most wanted list

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        What a fucking moron that guy has become. If hes carrying a CHL where is his weapon? And lmfao at trying to take the cops rifle, hes lucky he didn't get shot in the face!
        We wouldnt be that lucky.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          We wouldnt be that lucky.
          I'm a bit surprised he hasn't been formally charged.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I'm a bit surprised he hasn't been formally charged.

I would definitely take that as a consolation prize. Let the dust settle a bit from this and let's see what happens. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of it though.

Imagine the look on his bitch ass smug face when the cop said he had no idea who he was.

Comment

• makes me think of farva.

unit 23, do you need my assistance?!?!?!? no dan. we are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Exactly he also got top-secret clearance because his dad was on FBI's most wanted list
                That's not how it works.

Got denied?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  That's not how it works.

Got denied?
                  I believe you are mistaken, otherwise, all the conspiracy theories couldn't be true

Comment

• Make of this what you will:

Las Vegas gunman shot security guard a full six minutes before opening fire on concertgoers, police reveal

olice have dramatically changed their account of how the Las Vegas massacre began on Oct. 1, revealing Monday that the gunman shot a hotel security guard six minutes before opening fire on a country music concert — raising new questions about why police weren’t able to pinpoint the gunman’s location sooner.

Officials had previously said that gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nev., shot Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos after Paddock had unleashed his deadly volley at the Route 91 Harvest Festival, an assault that began at 10:05 p.m. and left 58 people dead, with hundreds more injured.

They had credited Campos, who was shot in the leg, with stopping the 10-minute assault on the concert crowd by turning the gunman’s attention to the hotel hallway, where Campos was checking an alert for an open door in another guest’s room.

But Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday that Paddock shot Campos before his mass shooting — at 9:59 p.m. — and they now didn’t know why Paddock stopped his attack on the crowd.

Paddock, who had placed security cameras outside his room, shot Campos through the door of his suite, which was outfitted with a camera to survey the hallway, as was a room service cart parked outside. Police said Paddock fired 200 rounds into the hallway.

Investigators previously said that the security guard was shot after Paddock had already spent 10 minutes firing into the crowd of concertgoers gathered below the hotel.
                    It goes on at the link...

Comment

• Comment

• Fishy as fuck.

Holy Cow – The Official Mandalay Bay Massacre Narrative Just Completely Changed – Latest Presser video.

Comment

• Seems like the security guard should have some info, considering he was shot before 10pm. Being the first shot, it would be interesting to hear what prompted that as well as why and when the shooter pumped a couple hundred rounds into the hallway.

So, he shot the guard(through the door?), starting shooting outside a couple minutes later, then he stopped firing at 10:15 for unknown reasons, and police entered and found his body at 11:20-11:30.

Comment

• One issue that has bugged me, especially in the Blizarian video is the RPM seems too slow to be an AR platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              One issue that has bugged me, especially in the Blizarian video is the RPM seems too slow to be an AR platform.
                              The cyclic rate will fluctuate all over depending on how tight you're holding the rifle. Can't compare an M16 to bump firing.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                The cyclic rate will fluctuate all over depending on how tight you're holding the rifle. Can't compare an M16 to bump firing.
                                Agreed. I also wondered if it had a matching trigger, seeing as how it seemed to run entire magazines without a hiccup.

Comment

Working...
                                X