Anyone get a look at Air Force One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get a look at Air Force One?

Our POTUS was through Love Field today. Not sure anyone got a chance to see it’s arrival or departure. I missed out due to work.
    Last edited by chronical; 10-25-2017, 07:50 PM.

Duh; who do you think was flying it?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I chuckled.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Did you take it to Mach II or III?

Comment

A minor detail, but you didn't miss the typical "Air Force One" that everyone thinks of (747). He flew in on the Boeing C-32 (military version of the 757) due to the shorter runway at Love.
          It's usually used by the VP and called "Air Force Two."

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Did you take it to Mach II or III?
            Mach 6.72 at 102,100 feet; we were in a hurry. We can go faster when we have a fresh coat of ablative paint but when it is showing some wear we have to slow it down a bit.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I believe the call sign "One" is reserved for the POTUS. Doesn't matter what aircraft, Ex: "Marine 1"(Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King) is the POTUS. "two" is for the VP. The call sign is only used when he is aboard the aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                I believe the call sign "One" is reserved for the POTUS. Doesn't matter what aircraft, Ex: "Marine 1"(Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King) is the POTUS. "two" is for the VP. The call sign is only used when he is aboard the aircraft.
                This. If he flew in a cessna that would become Air Force One while he was using it. Still interesting he used the other plane, though. Didn't realize that runway was too short for a 747.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The 747 has landed there plenty of times. He’s been using the 757 a lot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    A minor detail, but you didn't miss the typical "Air Force One" that everyone thinks of (747). He flew in on the Boeing C-32 (military version of the 757) due to the shorter runway at Love.
                    It's usually used by the VP and called "Air Force Two."
                    Originally posted by David View Post
                    The 747 has landed there plenty of times. He’s been using the 757 a lot though.
                    FaLsE FlAgZ, FaLsE FlAgZ, FaLsE FlAgZ. Its all fake news!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Trump's team found evidence of bugging in many areas of the White House, it wouldn't be too surprising if the air fleet was also bugged. Maybe the bigger plane is currently being remodeled?

Comment

Wonder if they shut down all the hangers and offices along the runways. Wife used to work there and they did so for Killary when Willy was in office. No one could step outside. Agent standing at every door.

Comment

Many of 747s have landed at Love Field in the past. The C-32 was probably used because the 747 was getting maintenance, not due to the length of the runway.

Comment

I work 2 blocks from it with a clear view of the landing strip from out roof. We joke everytime about walking around on the roof with a driveshaft on your shoulder.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                            X