Anyone sell in bulk used DVDs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone sell in bulk used DVDs?

Pretty simple question. Has anyone ever rid their house of their DVD collections? Are they worth anything to trading companies?

I estimate we have about 2,500-3,000 DVDs. I challenged my wife to tell me the last time she watched one off our own shelf. The answer was in years. It's time for us to get rid of them but certainly they have to have some value.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    Pretty simple question. Has anyone ever rid their house of their DVD collections? Are they worth anything to trading companies?

I estimate we have about 2,500-3,000 DVDs. I challenged my wife to tell me the last time she watched one off our own shelf. The answer was in years. It's time for us to get rid of them but certainly they have to have some value.

I turned mine in about a month ago to www.moveitradingcompany.com at their location in the Firewheel Town Center in Garland. I only had about 100 and walked away with $80 or so. The only ones they didn't accept were the ones that were just too scratched.

Comment

Save them for the appocalypse. Tv, dvd player, and a generator and you are now a movie theater.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
        I turned mine in about a month ago to www.moveitradingcompany.com at their location in the Firewheel Town Center in Garland. I only had about 100 and walked away with $80 or so. The only ones they didn't accept were the ones that were just too scratched.
        .80 a piece would go a long way at the amount we have. Most I bet, have only been watched once or twice.

Comment

I'm not the entertaining type in the middle of apocalypse events. Besides, hard drives use less power and I have a tb full of movies and TV series.

Comment

i bet you can put them on ebay for $1 a pop and sell them as a lot. or if you know anyone that sells in canton they can sell them between $1-3 each.

Comment

Do you have Magic Mike or Porky's 3?

Comment

We may still have a vintage copy of Beavis & Butthead Do America on VHS.

Comment

I know it’s a long shot, but do you have Gumball Rally?
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

Rip to a hard drive if you have the time.

Comment

I’ll give you .25 a piece for the lot

Comment

Working...
                      X