time for a new what are you listening to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
    “When I first saw Montana, I knew I would love her.
    Love it. I definitely don't believe in reincarnation, but I'll be damned if that kid doesn't sing like he was born 150 yrrs ago.

Comment

• Big fan of Tyler Childers "Lady May" and pretty much anything Ryan Bingham, but the first song I heard of his was a live jam of "Beg for Broken Legs" and I loved it. He can tear it up on the guitar.

Comment

• FYI-Ryan Bingham plays 'Walker' in Season 2 of Yellowstone with Kevin Costner- damn good show

Comment

• This dude has so much range-blues, jazz, country, gospel and a class act. Puts on one hellava show live and only 23yrs old

Comment

• Comment

• WH

Comment

• Best youtube comment
                Billy looks like he's making love to the music marcus looks like the music is making love to him without his consent

Also, Marcus King looks like Frankie the Weatherman with long hair.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I've been stuck on oliver tree for some reason...gonna finish out this project at work to that dude...but its a pretty far departure from my norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        I've been stuck on oliver tree for some reason...gonna finish out this project at work to that dude...but its a pretty far departure from my norm.

https://youtu.be/NqpnbSFprB4
                        Man, that's far from what I was expecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Man, that's far from what I was expecting.
                          Lol I know. Normally I listen to texas/red dirt country music or gangsta rap...but somehow I stumbled onto this dude on YouTube and have been listening to him since.

It's a throwback to when Blink was cool for me.

Comment

• No sir, it's not a stumble-stone to anything other than red hot, flaming trash.

Comment

• Skip to the end, then hit replay to avoid the ad in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Skip to the end, then hit replay to avoid the ad in the middle.

Or install uBlock Origin in your browser. If you're an android user, https://vanced.app/

Comment

Working...
                                X