Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma next on Bloomberg's list

This dude has got to be stopped!

https://www.gunsngadgets.com/https://www.patreon.com/GUNSandGADGETSBusiness Inquiries: info@gunsngadgets.com?Guns & Gadgets MediaDisclaimer: The materials av...

Lowe, Dunnington and Nichols are all Democrats from the OKC area. People are aware of what's going on, but realistically the HB's don't stand a snowball's chance in Hell to survive. Oh, the Democrats won't stop trying, that's for sure!
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

These bills are said to be effective immediately so they don't have to wait the regular course before it's a law. Once it's signed it's law.

Comment

he will do everything he can to fuck the rest of the country the way he just fucked us in VA.

Comment

It's so bad it may end up good. Or very very bad.

They are accelerating the timeline and waking people up too early in my opinion. Even the Fudds. They are spooking gun owners out of their complacency, thinking their rights are safe just because a republican is in the white house.

When california, New Yawk and Illinois passed gun control, Fudds would say things like "I have my deer rifle and duck guns" "who needs thirty rounds to kill a deeyah?", or "move to a free state".

Now we know there are no free states. Not when the carpetbaggers of New York and Silicon Valley can buy your local mayorship, your District Attorney, your senators, your attorney general and your governor.

Now we know there are no safe guns. Your "sniper rifle" is on their confiscation list. You might soon be considered to have too many duck guns, found to be an NRA MEMBER!!!, be red flagged and your "arsenal" confiscated.

The gun owning populous as a whole are becoming aware. Our iteration of General Gage may already be here. Virginia may know him to be their esteemed governor. Our Lexington & Concord may not be far off.
          Last edited by sc281; 01-30-2020, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X