Enclosed trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enclosed trailer

I'm moving this weekend(S Garland to NE Rowlett) and was curious if anyone had an enclosed trailer they'd be willing to lend me on Sat. There's a potential for rain and I have several hardwood pieces that can't get wet, then there's the appliances and electronics.

Tia,
    Bryan

I have a flat bed but that doesn't help you much...

https://www.uhaul.com/Trailers/

Comment

www.uhaul.com has a shit ton of them.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Thanks, I'm aware of the uhaul option, I've already several grand getting the missus stuff here from NorCal and am trying to cheap my way out on the rest if possible, hence the post.

Comment

Rumor has it the Alvarado PD has plenty of trailers...

Comment

i have a small enclosed motorcycle trailer, dont know if that would be big enough for you. i am in south fort worth

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              winner

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                aint no rumor, there's three enclosed and a handful of open.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                  i have a small enclosed motorcycle trailer, dont know if that would be big enough for you. i am in south fort worth
                  I appreciate your offer, but it'll be too small and rather far way from me as well. Tysvm nonetheless.

Comment

fwiw, and im just throwing it out there i rented a 12x8 or something enclosed a couple weeks ago. not the truck, fuck that. the trailers dont get counted mileage, and i used it for maybe 1.5 hours and i think all said and dont i spent about $45 dollars.

if i had a $5,000 enclosed i'd be reluctant to lend it out.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      fwiw, and im just throwing it out there i rented a 12x8 or something enclosed a couple weeks ago. not the truck, fuck that. the trailers dont get counted mileage, and i used it for maybe 1.5 hours and i think all said and dont i spent about $45 dollars.

if i had a $5,000 enclosed i'd be reluctant to lend it out.
                      Yep. My dad loaned out his flatbed. It came back and the jackass had cut the electrical connector off of it, and the spare tire was missing.

Comment

Fair enough, thanks nonetheless.

Comment

No way i would loan anyone a traler cause they never give 2 shits about taking car of it. Spend the money and rent one...

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                            No way i would loan anyone a traler cause they never give 2 shits about taking car of it. Spend the money and rent one...
                            While i would generally share your sentiment, I'm not that kind of person. There are folks here who would vouch for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              While i would generally share your sentiment, I'm not that kind of person. There are folks here who would vouch for that.
                              Not saying that you would miss treat one at all, just saying my experience is with people i know and they still fuck things up and dont seem to car much about it. Just takes one person to screw it up for everyone....

Comment

Working...
                              X