Finally took the leap of Faith!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally took the leap of Faith!

after 11 years of working for cities I have decided it was time for me to chase my dreams and quit the city and focus solely on my business. its been a long time coming but I have always had the fear of change. I have passed up on a lot of jobs because I didn't have the time and haven't made it to jobs because I didn't have time. So after a lot of thought and soul searching ive taken the leap.

I will now be focusing on all irrigation repair and new installs, but I have also added a new division that does water proofing. We seal driveways and concrete windows anything that needs to be caulked or sealed.

As far as the 1965 for my dad, its painted and back at my house getting ready to start putting it back together, I have roughly 2 weeks so if anyone wants to shoot me their number for questions I might have lol!! I will gladly appreciate it!

Junior

H&M Irrigation and Landscaping LLC

Good luck! You have always been recommended favorably on here for sure!

Comment

Noted for future needs.
      Good luck man.

David

Comment

Good luck sir! Small business ownership can be a bitch, but the upside is you love your boss.

I'm happy to help with any classic Mustang questions you might have, and for that matter, if you need some marketing/advertising help, let me know there too.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Good luck sir! Small business ownership can be a bitch, but the upside is you love your boss.

I'm happy to help with any classic Mustang questions you might have, and for that matter, if you need some marketing/advertising help, let me know there too.
          my boss is kinda an a-hole! lol

thanks man, I have all interior and all bumpers door latches windows and truck lock to install

need a window guy to do front and rear

Comment

Do you by chance know anything about septic lateral lines?

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post

Make sure the new headliner is installed before the glass goes in.

I might need drainage help, I'll let you know. I'm about a mile away from where you bought the 65.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                my boss is kinda an a-hole! lol

thanks man, I have all interior and all bumpers door latches windows and truck lock to install

You can do the glass yourself if you're feeling froggy. It's actually pretty simple. The headliner needs to be installed first if that's on the list, then pop the gaskets on, wrap the channel with a small rope that has some slack, position it in place and slowly pull the rope from the inside while someone presses on the outside and the lip will be pulled in over the flange. It's really not too hard or time consuming. Definitely easier than windshield/back glass on a modern car.

Comment

Congrats O.P., I'll use your services should I ever be in need. I am able to handle most of my existing yard irrigation system repairs as needed, but your reputation here has always been top-notch.

Comment

Congrats bro!!

Let me know if you are ever in The Colony I need some work on my Sprinklers...
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

You guys do top dressing?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

congrats JR. I need a sprinkler system...but I'm cheap.

Owning the own business has been fun so far but it's only my side gig and was profitable the first day I signed anyone up.

Comment

I can do the headliner and glass if you need someone. Done a shit load of them....

Comment

Love to hear this, Junior! You do awesome work. I'll always use your company!

Comment

Is terrell to far? My mom is looking to have an irrigation system installed. I totally understand if it's too far.
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X