X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao!@ the wheel hop champion tag!

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
      I was hoping for a 480hp v8 with 4 100hp electric motors in an awd hybrid mustang.
      enjoy your $280k mustang.

Comment

I havent driven a new GT350 but have ridden in a few when the owner was "pushing" it and they were pretty nice. Its a very civilized car. Ford seems hellbent on detaching the driver from the road. One of them wasnt a very good driver but had all the systems on and the car did an impressive job of making them not look like a tool.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Hate to be this guy but..... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yea the Demon seems to have set the BAR
            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

I’ve Driven 2 now. They are beasts. We got a black one in first and now this red one. I’m a mustang guy at heart, but I love my Mopars.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                Greedy dealers and people who are foolish enough to pay $10,000 - $20,000 over MSRP.
                That's not the problem. The problem is that the cars dont move.

Pontiac was killed because when it finally released something cool like the GTO, dealers marked them up to high hell, and none of them moved! Gluts in inventory dont look good to accountants, who say that the car launch is a failure, and it then promotes more conservative cars, shit like the Pontiac G6 and reheated GM crap, that ultimately killed it.

Plenty of specialty or performance models have died off due to poor sales, not poor demand.

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post

Hate to be this guy but..... [emoji6]

that wide body version looks terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    Plenty of specialty or performance models have died off due to poor sales, not poor demand.
                    Wanting something and being willing to pay for it are mutually exclusive. If cars aren't selling then there's no demand. Whether it's price point, competition, or overall perceived value doesn't matter. A bunch of fan bois on an Internet forum salivating over the latest HP numbers and track times doesn't directly translate to demand/sales.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      that wide body version looks terrible.

I think it’s fantastic in person. Gotta see it to believe it. It’s one sexy car. Especially in black.

Comment

Working...
                      X