Pulled the trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled the trigger

Well finally made a decision and picked up a 2017 ktm 500 exc-f. Haven't broke it in yet, so can't give a good review yet.. Making my list of mods to add to the fun! sorry no pics cause I'm stupid and can't get it to load

I'd get some real bark busters first. How much offroad are you planning to ride? I'd be really tempted to order a set of 17's for it. Maybe a rekluse.

Comment

zeta makes some good shields/bark busters to protect the levers from the road, if you go down, or just to keep branches off you if you take it off road.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
        I'd get some real bark busters first. How much offroad are you planning to ride? I'd be really tempted to order a set of 17's for it. Maybe a rekluse.
        On the list! Main reason I got it is so I can start doing some long distance desert runs. I really want to do the transcontinental trail. Also adding street tires and wheels for some super moto fun!
        Last edited by Super Cubano; 01-21-2017, 08:42 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          zeta makes some good shields/bark busters to protect the levers from the road, if you go down, or just to keep branches off you if you take it off road.
          You need to get you some dirt tires and wheels for yours so we can ride! Look up transcontinental trail if you haven't

Comment

He sold the drz for a z800

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              He sold the drz for a z800
              Smh

Comment

Yea...sorry bud! lol

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                  Yea...sorry bud! lol
                  You should've kept both! Wife is making me sell two of my bikes.... something about no one needs 4 motorcycles blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                    You should've kept both! Wife is making me sell two of my bikes.... something about no one needs 4 motorcycles blah blah

Eh, my garage....i mean, the space between my front door and the back of my recliner.....will only allow one bike....unless I want to climb over one or both on a regular basis.

Comment

Sometimes you've got to make sacrifices

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                        Mine keeps telling me no one needs 7.....

I really like the msr bark busters that are on my gasgas. I have zetas on my supermoto and they've saved it but the msr are beefier.

The rekluse helps in nastier shit, I tend to ride a gear higher than I would with a normal clutch.

17's, warp 9 is stepping it up. They have tubeless mags out now that are available with cush drive or a normal hub/sprocket configuration. They also have a pretty damn good warranty.

If your wanting to do distance stuff I'd definitely ditch the stock tank and put a stabilizer on it.

Comment

And here I thought you had finally bought a Harley!!

Comment

Originally posted by O.C. View Post
                            Or back into a Sport Bike!

Comment

Originally posted by O.C. View Post
                              NEVER!!! I'm not that old yet

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Or back into a Sport Bike!
                              Ya not very excited about letting go of the cbr.... I'll eventually get back into one though

Comment

Working...
                              X