Cowboys 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    wtf is up with romo? is he leaving, staying?
    Everybody thinks Jerry is holding Romo for a draft pick or two. IMO, Romo doesn't want to go to Houston and would rather broadcast if not go to Denver. He probably told Jerry not to release him when it looked like Houston was gonna pull the trigger for him.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      Everybody thinks Jerry is holding Romo for a draft pick or two. IMO, Romo doesn't want to go to Houston and would rather broadcast if not go to Denver. He probably told Jerry not to release him when it looked like Houston was gonna pull the trigger for him.
      thanks i was wondering!

Comment

4 year extension for Witten

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          4 year extension for Witten
          While I love Witten as a player and a leader he has started to show his age, especially when blocking. He missed quite a few speed rushes last year, particularly when he goes in motion. All those years of when he's the only option to catch the ball are catching up with him. Hopefully we can find a solid TE for him to mentor and not rely on him solely for the next 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
            While I love Witten as a player and a leader he has started to show his age, especially when blocking. He missed quite a few speed rushes last year, particularly when he goes in motion. All those years of when he's the only option to catch the ball are catching up with him. Hopefully we can find a solid TE for him to mentor and not rely on him solely for the next 4 years.
            The contract is 4 years but it doesn't mean we will keep him for 4 years. I give him maybe 2 years before he's just cut and we take the cap hit.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
              I heard that Romo wants to go to H town...since its close to home and he would be a starter.
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                They *need* to take best player available regardless of team needs.
                Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Yeah D should be the focus in the draft...need a pass rusher
                I really hope the boys go defense with the draft coming up tomorrow. I'm not sure the 2nd round pick from last year Jaylon will be ready so we really can't miss this time around. Not to mention we lost 4 defensive backs to FA and 3 of them were starters.

Should the boys use a late pick on CB Gareon Conley who was ranked the 2nd best CB in this years draft even though he has pending legal charges? I was thinking they should use a 4th or 5th if he's still there. Thoughts?

Comment

We need defensive help. CB's, LB's, safety's and a pass rusher for sure. Some of the draft boards are saying to take Taco Charlton, but I don't think he will be there at near the end of the first round...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    We need defensive help. CB's, LB's, safety's and a pass rusher for sure. Some of the draft boards are saying to take Taco Charlton, but I don't think he will be there at near the end of the first round...
                    Yeah we need to beef up the defense or we will be in the same boat of last year! I vote 1-2 pass rushers
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      Yeah we need to beef up the defense or we will be in the same boat of last year! I vote 1-2 pass rushers
                      If they get any it will be one, I seriously doubt they get two with as many other positions that need to be filled.
                      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Michigan Wolverine DE Taco Charlton...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Michigan Wolverine DE Taco Charlton...
                          Is he not that good? Wonder if he likes tacos.

Comment

I like the pick... and I like tacos

Comment

I would have went with a corner.

I guess this means Gregory is on the outs.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                I would have went with a corner.

I guess this means Gregory is on the outs.
                                plenty of Corners in the 2nd round that are all the same guy. There was no one really there to take at 28 at CB that they couldn't get as good in the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X