Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fucking chargers! Way to fuck up the season Elliott

Comment

It's getting harder and harder to watch the second half of the games this year. Dan just threw 2 It's in about a minute of playing time. The coaches are being outcoached every week and we make the bad teams look much better than they really are.
      Last edited by slow84lx; 11-23-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

434 yards passing against that garbage secondary! Wtf does that say? Might as well lose out get some draft plays. Grab a fucking q.b while your at it

Comment

Ugly...

Lose out. Fire Garrett. Draft an offensive tackle. Move collins back to guard. Draft a linebacker and then more secondary. Sign a wide out. Get a good coach. Championship.
          Last edited by Torinoman; 11-23-2017, 07:04 PM.
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
            Ugly...

Lose out. Fire Garrett. Draft an offensive tackle. Move collins back to guard. Draft a linebacker and then more secondary. Sign a wide out. Get a good coach. Championship.
            .....So close, just a final touch needed for total success!

Comment

Exactly!
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                Cowboys pull this off today chargers are nobody! Dak will throw quick minimize pressure. Cowboys stay in the wildcard race lions lost!
                Lmfao you can't make this shit up.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Slow99 it’s not my fault Prescott sucks donkey dick! The whole team is trash. I feel bad for the people that drop $$$ to see that shit. I lost some cash on them but that’s gambling.

Comment

There is a problem here if losing 1 key player (sean lee) can derail an entire defense. The problem with this team is the coaching staff all the way up to the front office. It's getting hard to watch the Cowboys because they are so one dimensional.

Comment

Cowboys have been cursed since the ending of Jimmy Johnson era

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        Slow99 it’s not my fault Prescott sucks donkey dick! The whole team is trash. I feel bad for the people that drop $$$ to see that shit. I lost some cash on them but that’s gambling.
                        Exactly why we laugh at you.

Comment

Working...
                        X