RIP Shane Sims (aka: Mr Evil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Shane Sims (aka: Mr Evil)

It is with a heavy heart that I pass along the news that Michael Shane Sims passed away last night. I don't have all the details other than he was found, not breathing, by his girlfriend.

Shane was a member of DFWstangs before Canada ruined it. He was known as Mr. Evil. He was the he was a brother to me and he's the reason I'm a member of this community.

May the Lord's Grace light his path forward.

I'll pass along his funeral information when I get it.

He will be missed.

RIP Shane.

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother.

Comment

You have my condolences.

Comment

Comment

That stinks man. Sorry for your loss. 2017 has been a rough year, I've lost more people I hold dear to me this year than I have in my whole life up to this point.

Prayers for you and yours.

Comment

RIP Mr. EVIL
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Added to the memorial thread.. RIP. I think I met him once or twice out at Feldman's, many years ago.

Comment

Damn! RIP dude.

Comment

Fuck man...

Shane was always a good dude.

Comment

Wow, Shane was a cool dude. He was one of the originals from back in the day, he had a fast car and we hung out quite a bit at the gtg's. I remember that hot little chick he knocked up that worked at the Sonic in Carrollton, her dad wanted to kill his ass, haha! I worked on his Zoh-slut after he popped a curb bustin a Uhey after a gtg, ahhh the memories...

RIP Shane aka Mr. Eeeeeeevvvvviiiiiilllllll...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

RIP shane
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

damnit. RIP Shane

Comment

Damn! RIP Mr. Evil. I hadn't seen him in years, not since the backyard brawl at someones house (can't remember who's). I was talking to him for a bit and didn't recognize who he was. Sad to hear this

Comment

He ended up at the company I work for a few years back, totally different side of the house so to speak, but small world none the less. Fuckin' a man, this sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X