Now we're talking...
    Jajajajaja
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

No credit thread is complete without someone mentioning Dave Ramsey:

You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        No I LOVE DEBT SCORE thread is complete without someone mentioning Dave Ramsey:

You're welcome!
        Fixed
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          I normally only look at the gratis FICO scores offered now by credit card issuers as an indicator in lieu of requesting an annual credit report. I do request a report periodically though and I have always used the annualcreditreport.com site that sc281 mentioned.

Mine hangs around 800 currently.
          My credit cards show mine for free. I check it every few months. It floats in the 815 to 830'ish range. I have high revolving balances usually as I get reimbursed on stuff for work. We charge everything we can to get points and pay in full at the end of the month -- never carry a balance. Always good to watch the points pile up.

Comment

my fico was in the 830's recently, then I went and remodeled a bunch of shit and it tumbled down to the high 700's.

BOFA and Chase (I think?) email me monthly when I get an updated score.

Comment

ive checked discover, barclaycard, and capital one, and all the reported scores differ vastly.

Comment

740 before divorce, 583 with ex getting the car repoed and about to crash and burn into the 300's after she gets the house foreclosed on...dont get married folks!

Comment

Whats she look like?

Comment

Yeah but who has the biggest 401k or savings account balance?

Comment

I was at 800, now at 700. Horray new house, furniture, mower, etc.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        ive checked discover, barclaycard, and capital one, and all the reported scores differ vastly.
                        Mine on Barclaycard, Discover, and Bank of America were all exactly the same, and on Citibank was 16 points higher.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          They use different agencies. Some use Transunion, some Equifax, etc.

Also, there are specific targeted FICO scores such as auto loan based, home lone based, etc.

Comment

Is 300 good?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Is 300 good?
                              Better than 200...

Comment

well damn I'm doing bad ass at 500 hahahahaha
                                RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Working...
                                X