No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deranged focused /r/The_Donald reposter and habitual liar.

Name a more iconic duo.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Deranged focused /r/The_Donald reposter and habitual liar.

Name a more iconic duo.
      I'll take AnthonyS and Naynus for $1000 please...

Comment

• Comment

• The tolerant Left

Comment

• I had a post directed at you Magnus, but I deleted it.

Engaging with you isn't even worth it. Every post you make criticizes something or someone, and it happens with such a regularity that borders on compulsion that I doubt any rebuke from me would change anything in your personality.

To everyone else

I follow politics because frankly I find it more entertaining than TV or sports. I share it because it takes little effort and many here have told they find value in it and wanted it to continue. I wouldn't have bothered with sharing it after Trump's election if it weren't for y'all asking me to continue and saying y'all appreciated it.

If that's no longer the case, and you no longer find entertainment in these posts, let know and I save myself the 10 or 15 minutes worth of "work".
            Last edited by sc281; 01-22-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

This isn't healthy.
              I actually come here several times a day to check this thread, I don't see what the big deal is. Are we not allowed to continue to post content more than once per thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                I had a post directed at you Magnus, but I deleted it.

Engaging with you isn't even worth it. Every post you make criticizes something or someone, and it happens with such a regularity that borders on compulsion that I doubt any rebuke from me would change anything in your personality.

To everyone else

I follow politics because frankly I find it more entertaining than TV or sports. I share it because it takes little effort and many here have told they find value in it and wanted it to continue. I wouldn't have bothered with sharing it after Trump's election if it weren't for y'all asking me to continue and saying y'all appreciated it.

If that's no longer the case, and you no longer find entertainment in these posts, let know and I save myself the 10 or 15 minutes worth of "work".
                Keep up the great work, I appreciate all your efforts and find a lot of value in what you post.

Comment

• Keep em coming.

Comment

• Yeah, like a quick 2 minute review of how fucked things still are right now.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      I had a post directed at you Magnus, but I deleted it.

To everyone else

Personally, I appreciate and look forward to your posts. They are very enlightening and entertaining and help those of us who don't have the time to browse the Internet to get this stuff. Thank you for all of the effort that you put into it. As the media monopolies continually shut off the valve to the truth, the views you provide will become even more important.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Yeah, like a quick 2 minute review of how fucked things still are right now.
                        LMAO! Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          I'll take AnthonyS and Naynus for $1000 please...
                          You can take nay’s juiceweezl in your ass instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_2000_tj View Post
                            Keep up the great work, I appreciate all your efforts and find a lot of value in what you post.
                            Agree. These snipets and links save tons of time and keep me informed of the current status of the dysfunction that is DC and the media.

Comment

49 posts by sc281 just today. Jesus christ.
                              Your time might be better spent listening to NPR instead of counting posts by sc281.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X