Lowdown on Off-road parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    I'm so jealous! Definitely need to do this once a month at least. Get some pics/videos of ya'll, I want to see how much fun everyone is having. Have a great time and loads of fun!
    ROB!

How's it going sir? Glad to see you posting!
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      ROB!

How's it going sir? Glad to see you posting!
      Doing well, made it home around 1:00 today. We are both in some pain still, but a lot less. I'm covered in cruises from all the IV's and shit. Had one nurse try 2 times on the top of my hand, gave up and a second nurse did it on her first try, that left nice marks! Elbows are full blown black and blue, right crotch area has about a 5x3 black and blue spot from a heart catheter I had Monday prior to surgery Tuesday. But it's totally worth it!

Comment

• Well, shit.

I just picked up the truck from the shop and got about a mile down the road before I noticed a new growling noise. Wheel bearing. Turned around and dropped it back off.

I still plan on making it out there. I’ll have the old lady drop me off and pick me up, assuming some of you guys will have an extra seat, and maybe I can be designated shotgun.

I definitely plan to go back out there soon when I get my truck back. Maybe next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Doing well, made it home around 1:00 today. We are both in some pain still, but a lot less. I'm covered in cruises from all the IV's and shit. Had one nurse try 2 times on the top of my hand, gave up and a second nurse did it on her first try, that left nice marks! Elbows are full blown black and blue, right crotch area has about a 5x3 black and blue spot from a heart catheter I had Monday prior to surgery Tuesday. But it's totally worth it!
          I feel your pain. Went through the same thing when I was in the hospital for two weeks with multiple IV's and blood withdrawals they would do to me daily. They finally rigged up something on my hand where they weren't having to prick me every time. Not sure what it was called but it was sorta plug and play. Anyway glad to hear you are out and at home Rob.

Comment

• There's a long road in, and parking right inside, so plenty of room to meet. I was still planning on it, and 11 sounds good. Jared, I should have a seat, though I'm not sure what Eric's plan is yet. Lea's not going to make it.

Comment

• Didn't think about this but no one has discussed communications. I'll see if I can dig up my Motorola FRS radios and bring them along.

Originally posted by GE View Post
              Is there somewhere close to the front on the inside that we could meet so this doesn't turn into a clusterfuck? lol.
              No idea. From what I understand, there is a big parking lot in the front so figure we can just meet there. I know what most of you guys look like but for those that don't know me you can reach me at 214-718-8563.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Well, shit.

I just picked up the truck from the shop and got about a mile down the road before I noticed a new growling noise. Wheel bearing. Turned around and dropped it back off.

I still plan on making it out there. I’ll have the old lady drop me off and pick me up, assuming some of you guys will have an extra seat, and maybe I can be designated shotgun.

I definitely plan to go back out there soon when I get my truck back. Maybe next weekend.
              Your free to roll with me if you want.

Can't wait for tomorrow guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                There's a long road in, and parking right inside, so plenty of room to meet. I was still planning on it, and 11 sounds good. Jared, I should have a seat, though I'm not sure what Eric's plan is yet. Lea's not going to make it.
                Sounds good man. Eric's in town?? Cool.

Comment

• I thought I saw someone mention they would bring some comms, too, but I'm too lazy to re-read the thread and figure out who it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                    I thought I saw someone mention they would bring some comms, too, but I'm too lazy to re-read the thread and figure out who it was.
                    I found my radios. I have 3, maybe 4. The 4'th one has a busted looking antenna and no idea if it's going to work or not.

Comment

• I have a few radios too, I'll bring as many as I can find.

Comment

• I’m here, bitches!

Comment

• Craig is gonna scoop me up and we’ll be out there. Looking like Noonish.

Comment

• By the way, what is everyone doing for lunch???

Comment

• You fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                                You fuckers.
                                If my shit wasn’t in the shop I would have been there at 10!

Comment

Working...
                                X