Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    That's the guy who grenades a motor 100' into the run and coasts all the way to the end of the track leaving an oil slick two hours deep to clean up.

Comment

• That is a '14 or '15 Silverado with Black duct tape holding his crap down from blowing around. Seems to me that it would have been easier to find some straps and use the tie downs than it will be to fix the paint after he removes the tape.

Comment

• He is not worried about the paint. The truck belongs to his buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          He is not worried about the paint. The truck belongs to his buddy!
          It will buff out...no worries
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            He is not worried about the paint. The truck belongs to his buddy!
            Just lost his job on a drilling rig.
            Truck to be repossessed in the morning.

David

Comment

• The dash had collapsed under the weight of trash. To think some poor bastard actually inspected and signed off on this heap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post

The dash had collapsed under the weight of trash. To think some poor bastard actually inspected and signed off on this heap.
                that's mind bottling.

LOL @ mind bottling.

Comment

• good heavens. That is disgusting.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Jeebus.

And to think my wife's car got rejected on an inspection because of a crack in a tail light.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post

The dash had collapsed under the weight of trash. To think some poor bastard actually inspected and signed off on this heap.
                        Back in my days at a local Ford dealer, there was a guy that had two mustangs, with that much crap inside each. He even said not to touch any of it. The guy had a paper fetish, was the strangest thing I saw there.
                        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          I've seen this one around town recently. How is this allowed on the road? Baffling.

Comment

• Looks like south texas

Comment

• Is that a corvair in the background?
                              sigpic

Comment

• why yes it is.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X