Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's episode was insane

Comment

• Figured either Beth or Carol would die soon; didn't think they would both get out of the hospital alive. Next episode or two will be slow and emotional, unfortunately.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Anyone watching this for free? I dropped my cable. Or should I just pay vudu the $3. This is the last episode right?
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Anyone watching this for free? I dropped my cable. Or should I just pay vudu the $3. This is the last episode right?
          mid season finale.... coming back in feb.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Anyone watching this for free? I dropped my cable. Or should I just pay vudu the $3. This is the last episode right?
            watchserieshost.xyz is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, watchserieshost.xyz has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I've had good luck with the link marked "Divxstage"... you've got to let it build a buffer though. I didn't use it for TWD, but it worked good on some other shows.

Comment

• Great episode. Show's still got balls. I loved the opening sequence chasing down Cop Bob.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Next episode or two will be slow and emotional, unfortunately.
              I wouldn't count on that.

Comment

• i thought the symbols on the trees were from the terminus people, correct?

the cop must have had her gun out already, for her reaction was extremely quick to beth's move.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Great episode. Show's still got balls. I loved the opening sequence chasing down Cop Bob.

I wouldn't count on that.
                  I had to watch it twice. Him telling Cop Bob to shut up after shooting him in the head made me laugh. Even my wife chuckled when he got launched by the bumper.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• The episode started out awesome with some good ol Rick justice, then it kinda petered out till the end when you could feel shit was gonna go wrong somewhere. Oh and the priest, fuck that guy, pull a Carol and send him on his way. The Talking Dead was pretty good as well.

You guys that read the comics, how long does the comic run to or is it still going?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                      The episode started out awesome with some good ol Rick justice, then it kinda petered out till the end when you could feel shit was gonna go wrong somewhere. Oh and the priest, fuck that guy, pull a Carol and send him on his way. The Talking Dead was pretty good as well.

You guys that read the comics, how long does the comic run to or is it still going?
                      Still going. 120+ issues. They're roughly around issue 80 relative to the show, though much is different.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Still going. 120+ issues. They're roughly around issue 80 relative to the show, though much is different.
                        i haven't read the comics but I know they jump around to different issues for stories and characters

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          I like the way they wrapped things up. I think Rick handled things perfectly and is keeping his badass streak alive.

The priest is a fucking idiot and they should have left him to die.

I don't know why it bothers me so much... by why would the group not take the vests off the cops and wear them themselves? Seems pretty stupid to go into a situation like that without the extra protection, and to provide it for your enemy no less.

Sucks the main character that died did, but they did it to themselves. Pretty damn stupid.
                          Agreed on all points. I wonder if Rick had been at the church, if he would have left the priest out there to die. They risked to much letting him in and I know I wouldn't have done it. Certainly not for a guy I barely knew and knowing he probably couldn't pull his own weight. Him still being alive in the show has to mean something I'm sure. And ya I thought it was stupid leaving anything useful on the cops like the body armor. Although fighting against the dead it probably isn't as useful but for ambushes from the living it would be.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          I didn't really see that coming.

Morgan has to be the reverend's brother and those marks have some sort of childhood simbolisim.

Talking Dead is great tonight too.
                          I didn't see that coming either and I think someone else mentioned how the fuck did she get a shot off that quick? Glad to see they are getting more realistic with their weaponry this season compared to when they were in the prison with the bad CGI and the fake flashlight suppressors.

My DVR cut off before the episode totally finished, what was up with Morgan at the end? I just cut the end were he is looking at the marking on the tree and smiling. I downloaded the episode from the internet and it didn't even show that much. I downloaded the Talking Dead as well last night, never really got into that but will watch it today to see what I've been missing.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          They are actually on issue 134 right now and it's hard to tell where exactly they are at as this season wasn't really covered in the comic from what I can remember (there wasn't a Terminus nor the hospital in Atlanta).

On a side note, how much ground have they really covered since the series began? They were outside of Atlanta like around episode 2 or 3 and all of a sudden they are driving back and forth? I know they spent a lot of time camping out at the farm and the prison but it just seems like they would have covered more ground.

Comment

• Morgan goes into the church and by his reaction it is all familiar to him. Which is why I think he is kin to the Reverend. He starts to layout some things on the alter and sees a map that says something about the world needs Rick Grimes.....and CUT.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              On a side note, how much ground have they really covered since the series began? They were outside of Atlanta like around episode 2 or 3 and all of a sudden they are driving back and forth? I know they spent a lot of time camping out at the farm and the prison but it just seems like they would have covered more ground.
                              This is what I was kinda disappointed by. They have been on the road for over a year, but lost all sense of direction?? I was pretty sure that at least some of the original group was from the area... but maybe i'm mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                Morgan goes into the church and by his reaction it is all familiar to him. Which is why I think he is kin to the Reverend. He starts to layout some things on the alter and sees a map that says something about the world needs Rick Grimes.....and CUT.
                                The map is the one Abraham left for Rick with their route to DC.

Comment

Working...
                                X