Roast me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    this dude has been following me around since i was 16 years old in 1998.

a few of you may remember a young poster named z284a16yrold, that was me. i lived in michigan and started posting on LS1.com in the Texas section, as i knew i would be moving here from detroit in my junior year of high school.

thats where he developed his crush, 1200 miles away. Then there came I_Want_An_LS1, and the bromance went spiraling out of control. He was obsessed with how a 17 year old kid had the car he always wanted. Thats when he really started getting personal with the attacks about my mother and father. (classy, eh?)

then came naynay, and naynay got a LS1 frc vette, thats when this fucker lost it.

Ever since then he has been obsessed with my personal life, and even messaged exes of mine about things i say online. it's pathetic. the part about me and his wife. well the funny thing is.. it's a huge maybe, and he cant say indifferently if i did or i didnt. and i know thats a defeating feeling for him, so i remind him of the times he had us kids with the cars he wanted at his house in Keller back in the day.

one thing most people know about me is i am a ladies man, and this dumbass brought a sausage fest to his house and left me alone with the broad. and she was cute back then! still is! good job brian!

anyways, i didnt get enough hate, close the thread, or make me the moderator of my own section so i can boot that clown out of here.
    That's why deeper than I ever thought. I always just thought it was internet shit talk.

Also your "new" car is stupid.

Comment

Official music video for "Lost One" performed by JAY-Z featuring Chrisette Michele.Listen to JAY-Z: https://JAY-Z.LNK.TO/JAYZ Follow JAY-Z:https://www.twitte...
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

In for the free post.

Comment

I would suggest you share this elaborate tale and start a gofundme. Perhaps pay off that sick whip. I'm really surprised you didn't somehow work in being raped.

Comment

Took me forever to realize that nay nay reminds me of rich rebuilds.

You should start a show rebuilding fox bodies instead of Teslas.

Comment

You're a nerd. That is funny though.

Here is the latest shit box.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Say, did what’s his name get after you yesterday?

Comment

If anybody even DREAMT of getting after me, they better wake up and apologize.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Did he tho?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      You're a nerd. That is funny though.

Here is the latest shit box.

Id roll the fuck out of that!!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Nay Nay, you gonna donk that old hunker ?

Comment

Going back over these old post is pretty sad.

Anybody want to track down my book in photos and taunt me about them?

This site is nearly dead anyway. Can't we let Rodney back out on the regular forum again?
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-05-2021, 12:18 AM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Going back over these old post is pretty sad.

Anybody want to track down my book in photos and taunt me about them?

This site is nearly dead anyway. Can't we let Rodney back out on the regular forum again?
                            We just got tali back, are you trying to run him off again? After reading the thread I'm kind of surprised Oso wasn't also Rodey.

Comment

imagine still being hung up on this shit LOLLL
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Roast Deez Nuutz beyatch!

Comment

Working...
                                X