Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos got Jared G. flipped on his head at a meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    LOL, was this recent? Anyone care to explain how this happened, because this shit is gold.
    I thought it was 4-5 years ago.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I thought it was 4-5 years ago.
      Yes it was, he was at a RKC meet and iirc he was showing homeboy a move and he got flipped on to his carrot top. The original video was funny as shit and then it was made into a GIF...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That's a lot of mass getting tossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          That's a lot of mass getting tossed.

Explains all the aftershocks in the Euless area the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Explains all the aftershocks in the Euless area the last couple of years.
            *golf clap*
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              This got on my nerves after watching for like 60sec lol. Flip the fuck over you pussy!!
              2012 GT500

Comment

I definitely lost it when I saw his legs going.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Yes it was, he was at a RKC meet and iirc he was showing homeboy a move and he got flipped on to his carrot top. The original video was funny as shit and then it was made into a GIF...
                  Correction, it was at the Coit/190 Meet that Jared used to show up to to video actual fast cars... This was around 06 before I moved. I was one of the dudes in the grass behind that shit, it was funny as fuck. Jared had blood down the side of his face. guy that did the flipping is a friend of mine, goes by "Jackson", he's been around the race scene forever.

Comment

So how exactly does one talk themselves into getting flipped on their lid?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Surely someone still has the vid of this instead of just a damn .gif.
                      It's not in the Turtle thread.

Comment

Damn Sir Necromancer

Comment

I hate that mother fucker. He lives in the same county as me, so he runs a group on Facebook called rockwallian (I live in heath, he lives in Rockwall somewhere). He's always promotion some bullshit scamming people out of money

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                            he runs a group on Facebook called rockwallian
                            Da Rockwilder?

Comment

Hilarious. Completely forgot about this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                                I hate that mother fucker. He lives in the same county as me, so he runs a group on Facebook called rockwallian (I live in heath, he lives in Rockwall somewhere). He's always promotion some bullshit scamming people out of money
                                I knew that douche bag name I keep seeing pop up on NextDoor and Rockwallian looked familiar. I couldn't figure out why I didn't like the guy, it all makes sense now.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X