Wilder vs Fury 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs Fury 2

I cant wait for this fight and have no clue who will win. I hope for a wilder flatline knockout...but can easily see a boring decision or a fight stoppage from Furys cut opening up.

You! I'm gonna fight your ass, you punk
    WH

Comment

The movie theater that I usually go to is showing the fights that night, 10 bucks. Not a bad deal if you don't have to have a bunch of snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Not a bad deal if you don't have to have a bunch of snacks.
        But you do, don't ya? You fat bastard
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          But you do, don't ya? You fat bastard
          I used to, I had to start eating better and now I'm down in the 260's hoping to reach 250. I haven't been this weight since I was in 8th grade. I was 6'2" in 8th grade.

Comment

I used to, I had to start eating better and now I'm down in the 260's hoping to reach 250. I haven't been this weight since I was in 8th grade. I was 6'2" in 8th grade.
            Nice! Hope to hear about more loss soon. Your ideal weight is somewhere around 210. Could be a bit more based on bone structure
            WH

Comment

The movie theater that I usually go to is showing the fights that night, 10 bucks. Not a bad deal if you don't have to have a bunch of snacks.
              Man I've always wanted to check out a theater showing...maybe I'll see if anything near me is.

The only watch party I've been to was in Vegas and was $140 a person. We didnt know until after booking the trip that there is a media blackout for anything not controlled by MGM (if it's an mgm fight). I was pretty pissed but it was still a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Man I've always wanted to check out a theater showing...maybe I'll see if anything near me is.

The only watch party I've been to was in Vegas and was $140 a person. We didnt know until after booking the trip that there is a media blackout for anything not controlled by MGM (if it's an mgm fight). I was pretty pissed but it was still a lot of fun.
                The one I ran across is at the Allen Cinemark 16. 121 and Watters I think.

Comment

The one I ran across is at the Allen Cinemark 16. 121 and Watters I think.
                  Just looked it up and that's the closest...but if I wanted to drive that far I would just suck it up and go all the way to knockouts.

Comment

Fury with the best entrance ever! Entertaining fight for sure

Comment

I think it's funny that Wilder said he could be Mike Tyson in his prime. Tyson would have put Fury and Wilder to sleep in 2 rounds or less.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        I think it's funny that Wilder said he could be Mike Tyson in his prime. Tyson would have put Fury and Wilder to sleep in 2 rounds or less.
                        With the way Wilder was eating every punch Mike would have slaughtered him in first round. Fury though... Mike may have lost. Mike would have had problems with Furys size of Fury did his jab step away that he did to Wilder. That's the main reason Lennox was able to beat Tyson. And the fact that Lennox was in Mike's head.

Comment

Fury looked fat and likes to lick blood

Comment

Their size alone would take away Tyson's uppercut. He'd just be punchin titty.

Comment

That was the dirtiest shit I ever saw.
                              Ruptured ear drum (or whatever ear trauma) was caused my an illegal back of the head strike in the 2nd (ish) round. Sure hard to fight when your equilibrium is completely gone.
                              The replays were trash because at least one of those "knock downs" was 100% a trip. Nearly every time the ref was on one side, Fury would guillotine Wilder on the opposite side. Totally maximum dirty.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X