China Is Preparing to Start a War with America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Is Preparing to Start a War with America

Made its own thread, because in the next few years, I think it will have been right.

MANILA - With the Covid-19 pandemic mostly contained in China and now wreaking havoc on the United States, security analysts are closely watching

Comment

It's odd that you bring this up. I was brainstorming last night and came to the conclusion that Trump should have the Navy track and destroy China's Boomers right now; like sink them in the next 5 minutes if possible. It would be easy to do today but not so easy if we wait. I do believe that China is weighing their options and considering war at this very moment.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Doesn't really look like it's a war they could win but hey, commies are usually pretty stupid. Looking at their track record, they might wanna quit while they're ahead.

I was also curious if trump would seize some kind of opportunity here.
        WH

Comment

Too soon.

In a year or so when our economy is fully fucked, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I was also curious if trump would seize some kind of opportunity here.
            You should look into what the US Navy is doing in the Caribbean and off the coast of Venezuela right now. There are seal teams ready to grab Maduro if his own people don't take him out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              You should look into what the US Navy is doing in the Caribbean and off the coast of Venezuela right now. There are seal teams ready to grab Maduro if his own people don't take him out soon.
              Given how much Trump dislikes china, (I agree with him) maybe he'll take advantage of all this bigly. He already told the american companies in china to essentially come home or move to india. The way he said it, to me it came off like "or else". Like there was a time limit on it and then the pain was going to start. He could fuck them up with tariffs if he wanted to.

I haven't paid much attention to those Venezuelan clowns lately. In what way does their country going to hell affect us? I'm sure it does in some way, I just don't know how cause I haven't followed that like the china situation.
              WH

Comment

I haven't paid much attention to those Venezuelan clowns lately. In what way does their country going to hell affect us? I'm sure it does in some way, I just don't know how cause I haven't followed that like the china situation.
                Former President of Venezuela Nicol?s Maduro Moros, Venezuela’s vice president for the economy, Venezuela’s Minister of Defense, and Venezuela’s Chief Supreme Court Justice are among those charged in New York City; Washington, DC; and Miami, along with current and former Venezuelan government officials as well as two Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia (FARC) leaders, announced U.S. Attorney General William P. Barr, U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman of the Southern District of New York, U.S. Attorney Ariana Fajardo Orshan of the Southern District of Florida, Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting Administrator Uttam Dhillon of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Acting Executive Associate Director Alysa D. Erichs of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

As for the China connection most of the world's supply of the precursors for fentanyl, heroin and meth are Chinese produced. The Venezuelans may not be making the drugs but they are certainly acting as intermediaries to get things from China to the US via the cartels. Not to mention the massive amounts of weaponry they've bought over the years from Russia.

We may not be able to physically attack China or Russia but we can sure as hell kill their rats in our own back yard. Knock down Maduro and start making nice with the other big players and we won't need to trade with Europe and Asia anymore.

Comment

China does NOT want Trump to win in November. So if he does, it will be interesting, especially if we get all 3 Senate/House/WH back. If so, I fully expect an all out war Economically in the least. But I also fear all kinds of funny business and collusion with the Libs and their puppet Commies.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    China does NOT want Trump to win in November. So if he does, it will be interesting, especially if we get all 3 Senate/House/WH back. If so, I fully expect an all out war Economically in the least. But I also fear all kinds of funny business and collusion with the Libs and their puppet Commies.
                    I’m starting to think this is true. It’s why the dems are so giddy too.

Comment

*checks source, quickly ignores*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nicol...arco-terrorism

As for the China connection most of the world's supply of the precursors for fentanyl, heroin and meth are Chinese produced. The Venezuelans may not be making the drugs but they are certainly acting as intermediaries to get things from China to the US via the cartels. Not to mention the massive amounts of weaponry they've bought over the years from Russia.

We may not be able to physically attack China or Russia but we can sure as hell kill their rats in our own back yard. Knock down Maduro and start making nice with the other big players and we won't need to trade with Europe and Asia anymore.
                        That's the dream, not needing to trade with them anymore.
                        WH

Comment

By the numbers, couldn’t they send like 14,000 people here to kill you?

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            By the numbers, couldn’t they send like 14,000 people here to kill you?

Trouble is there would just be a lot more chinese skeletons on the bottom of the ocean.
                            WH

Comment

Trouble is there would just be a lot more chinese skeletons on the bottom of the ocean.
                              fish need to eat

Comment

Working...
                              X