Man screw eBay!!! i totally got scammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    No shit? Lmao. Who was the fire pit guy?
    Chick actually.. Deanna H sound familiar? From work..

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Facebook marketplace makes me realize we're doomed as a society.
      Don't get on Twitter. Bunch of vile SOB's on there.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Don't get on Twitter. Bunch of vile SOB's on there.
        Twitter has a marketplace???
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Twitter has a marketplace???

You mentioned being doomed as a society. Twitter in general seems to bring out the worst in people. The comments sections will make you lose faith in humanity with a quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Chick actually.. Deanna H sound familiar? From work..
            Yep. Deana’s cool as a fan. Small world!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              You mentioned being doomed as a society. Twitter in general seems to bring out the worst in people. The comments sections will make you lose faith in humanity with a quickness.
              I would never lower myself to using twitter in order to "follow" people I don't know. Fuck celebrities and thots.

My experience with the facebook marketplace is because car listings died WAY down on Craigslist when they made it cost money to post a vehicle for sale. These fucks lack basic reading comprehension, feel entitled to what you're selling at what they value it (or what their broke ass can afford), and half the time don't even know what they're selling or trying to buy.

Don't get me fucking started on the add in spanish, or broken english, trying to sell a car with a salvage/rebuilt title as "Clean title". Fucking pieces of shit.
              sigpic

Comment

I have sold a lot of stuff on Ebay over the past three months. It is terrible because it does not protect the seller in any way. Be sure what you are selling is not open to interpretation as to condition.

I think they are doomed as a company because they can't grow earnings much more. The only ideas that they seem to come up with are new fees. They are a dinosaur that needs to die so something new and better can come along.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I have sold a lot of stuff on Ebay over the past three months. It is terrible because it does not protect the seller in any way. Be sure what you are selling is not open to interpretation as to condition.

I think they are doomed as a company because they can't grow earnings much more. The only ideas that they seem to come up with are new fees. They are a dinosaur that needs to die so something new and better can come along.
                  Fees, shipping costs, and Amazon are whooping their ass. I get working VHS players in my store all the time, I sell em for like $8-$10. They're fucking $50-75 with free shipping on ebay, but shipping alone is $40, then their fees, I will wind up with the same $10, so might as well make my customers happy.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Fees, shipping costs, and Amazon are whooping their ass. I get working VHS players in my store all the time, I sell em for like $8-$10. They're fucking $50-75 with free shipping on ebay, but shipping alone is $40, then their fees, I will wind up with the same $10, so might as well make my customers happy.
                    The fact that you actually sell VCR’s is surprising in itself

Comment

It all adds up. Luckily I get insane deals on Fed Ex shipping or I would not do it. I can ship just about anything via second day for $5.68 so I do that all the time. I shipped a whole Procharger kit to a guy in New York, it weighed 70 lbs. and it was $35 for overnight.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                        The fact that you actually sell VCR’s is surprising in itself
                        Oh yeah, can't keep em on the shelves. Crazy thing is that I will sell a VCR faster than a DVD player.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        It all adds up. Luckily I get insane deals on Fed Ex shipping or I would not do it. I can ship just about anything via second day for $5.68 so I do that all the time. I shipped a whole Procharger kit to a guy in New York, it weighed 70 lbs. and it was $35 for overnight.
                        Yeah, those are great deals, I hadn't shipped anything in about 10 years, I was shocked at how high the prices were.

Comment

Is that using the ebay shipping? When you ship through the eBay account it should be significantly cheaper
                          2006 Civic SI
                          2009 Pilot
                          1988 GT
                          CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                            Is that using the ebay shipping? When you ship through the eBay account it should be significantly cheaper
                            no it's cheaper taking it to the shippers like USPS

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              The two items I sent were both shipped via USPS priority (purchased through ebay) and I paid less than the standard cost had I just purchased at the Post Office.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                I really don't believe that is the case. When you go through your account and use print label you get a good deal through the eBay negotiated prices.
                                2006 Civic SI
                                2009 Pilot
                                1988 GT
                                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
                                X