Mortgage Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Rates

I don't know how many of you ballers even still have a mortgage, but rates are pretty low right now.

We're refinancing and the rates are 2.625 for a 30 year and 2.25 for a 15 year (obviously with adjustments for credit score or if you want to pay less closing costs up front and get a slightly higher rate).

We actually closed on a refi in December 2019 (to get out of a balloon payment) and were at 3.875 so we can save a lot of money by refinancing again.

Whats your apr?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Whats your apr?
      Estimated around 2.77 for the 15 year and 2.90 for the 30 year.

Comment

I'm really tempted to go for a 15 year if I can get low 2s.

Comment

We got 2.5% on 30 yr, with about a 2.7 APR a few months back. I can't afford to refinance again. When we bought the house almost two years ago it was 4.5. I did a refi at 3.5 and again at 2.5. I love putting all the extra towards principle now. It also helps having lower payments since we are trying to start a business right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            I'm really tempted to go for a 15 year if I can get low 2s.
            I believe that what we're going to do. The savings on interest are in the magnitude of $100k just going from a 30 to a 15, for us anyways.

Comment

Just pay cash money muthafuckaZ!!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Just pay cash money muthafuckaZ!!
                Maybe when these mortgages are paid off, I can pay cash for something.

Comment

just got 2.75 APR on a 30 and close next week.

Comment

Closing on refi's for my house and my rental property at the end of the month.

Comment

Got a cash-out refi at 2.625% fixed for 30 years paying .8 of a point. No other BS. I am a pay cash kind of guy but 2.625% for 30 years is damn cheap money. Tax deductible too.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        Got a cash-out refi at 2.625% fixed for 30 years paying .8 of a point. No other BS. I am a pay cash kind of guy but 2.625% for 30 years is damn cheap money. Tax deductible too.
                        Damn. Who is that through?

Comment

I am wondering what options I have. I'm 8 years into a 30yr at 4%. I have always been fearful of an APR shooting up and I really don't want to do another 30. Thinking a 20.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            I don't know how many of you ballers even still have a mortgage, but rates are pretty low right now.

We're refinancing and the rates are 2.625 for a 30 year and 2.25 for a 15 year (obviously with adjustments for credit score or if you want to pay less closing costs up front and get a slightly higher rate).

We actually closed on a refi in December 2019 (to get out of a balloon payment) and were at 3.875 so we can save a lot of money by refinancing again.
                            You will have to wait to Dec. to finalize your refi. Hopefully election doesn't screw you. Mine closed last Sept and got a good rate then but getting 2.25 on 15yr this time. It will finalize in a few weeks. Rates are stupid low.

Comment

Can you Refi in Colorado?

Comment

Working...
                              X