No announcement yet.

Bicycle tires? WTH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add OSB to that list, shits $22 a sheet. I remember seeing $8 a sheet earlier this year

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      The list of what I know

AC units
      Bikes and parts
      Weight lifting shit
      Fencing anything
      Game systems
      There was the great TP and meat crisis/bidets
      Hand Sanitizer
      Any form of bleach and vinagar
      Did I mention Bacon.
      Ramen and green beans.
      And guns
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        And guns
        And Ammo.

I don't believe gun inventory is like ammo, ammo is no where to be found and when it is, its expensive and if you don't buy now its gone.
        Guns on the other hand seem to be available, but you may not have the exact gun you want but they are available, just no ammo to put in them, lol.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You are not making your own bacon?
          The store bought tastes so.... DEAD.
          It is so easy.

Comment

I shop at RBM specifically the store in Richardson, they seem to have everything I have needed in stock, its just their service department is 3 weeks behind in getting things installed but custom orders seem to get there fast. Not sure what size tires you guys have but my tires weem to be in stock.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
              You are not making your own bacon?
              The store bought tastes so.... DEAD.
              It is so easy.
              I am going to need a sample to do proper testing.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I dont think China is behind anything. I think you have millions of people suddenly stuck at home going WTF. Tons of people on the streets and trails now that were not there a year ago. No one was ready for the influx of hobbyists and home improvements.

Oh yeah, there was a above ground pool crisis also.

Concur...Just saying the fearmongers are going to have the less informed running crazy right before the election.
                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Add OSB to that list, shits $22 a sheet. I remember seeing $8 a sheet earlier this year
                  THANK YOU!! I thought I had lost my fucking mind! I ordered 75 sheets at what I thought was $7.50 back in March. Ordered 50 more last week and it was damn near $23 a sheet!!!!

Comment

I am going to need a sample to do proper testing.
                    Just cut up one of your coworkers...

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        The big one with all the marbling went somewhere else.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Academy here has been out of 26" tubes for months, I ended up having to go to a local bike shop to get some for my older Specialized.
                          What's so special about the tubes though? I have found plenty 26" tubes.

Comment

No joke on weight lifting stuff. I couldn't find dumbells for a while. I was determined to not let myself become a fatass again ( I am 70lbs lighter than when most of you last seen me.) I wound up making a homemade medicine ball and a sledgehammer, and good old fashioned leverage to workout. Planning to make some kettle bells out of old sports balls soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              No joke on weight lifting stuff. I couldn't find dumbells for a while. I was determined to not let myself become a fatass again ( I am 70lbs lighter than when most of you last seen me.) I wound up making a homemade medicine ball and a sledgehammer, and good old fashioned leverage to workout. Planning to make some kettle bells out of old sports balls soon.
                              Humm, I have a nice set I should sell. Whats the going rate these days ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                What's so special about the tubes though? I have found plenty 26" tubes.
                                I didn't need anything special just 26" with presta valves, but after 3 trips to Academy over a couple weeks they never had any.

Comment

Working...
                                X